Senior Sales Recruiter
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Optimizely is the world’s leading experience optimization platform, providing website and mobile A/B testing and personalization for the world’s leading brands. The platform’s ease of use and speed of deployment empowers organizations to conceive of and run experiments that help them make better data-inspired decisions. Optimizely meets the diverse needs of thousands of customers worldwide looking to deliver connected experiences to their audiences across channels. To date, those customers have created and delivered more than 700 billion optimized visitor experiences.
Join our recruiting team as a Sr. Go to Market Recruiter to help us recruit top talent to fuel Optimizely's growth.
Collaborate with our Go to Market team to define requisition requirements.
Utilize behavioral, functional and value-based interviewing techniques to screen and vet candidates, provide real-time feedback to hiring managers.
Serve as the owner of all candidate management, ensuring feedback are gathered and stored properly.
Develop a sourcing strategy to target local, high-performing sales candidates. Go out into the market to find the best talent and execute on it.
Work with candidates and our internal recruiting team and hiring managers to drive a fast and streamlined interview process, including candidate sourcing, courtship, reference checks, negotiations and closing of candidates.
Ensure an amazing candidate experience from first contact to close.
- You have 5+ years of full-cycle sales recruiting experience in a high tech, fast moving environment.
- You are a salesperson at heart! Metrics and execution driven with an intrinsic drive to be successful.
A strong close record (over 85%).
You keep long-term tabs on a set of strong candidates over time, and know when the time is right to make contact.
You have the technical expertise to be able to demonstrate the product and explain the business and economic benefits.
You communicate points clearly and succinctly, with an economy of words. You focus on using the vocabulary of the candidate to help that prospect envision using and getting value from the product.
You have a team-oriented, collaborative nature. Everyone needs to pull for each other, share best practices, and take on team projects to make the entire organization better.
- Wellness Grant
- Full medical insurance with very low co-pay and deductible. EPO, PPO, and HSA options available
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics
- Full vision coverage including contacts
- Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited vacation policy and seventeen weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.