Manager, Digital Customer Success
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Optimizely is the world’s leading experience optimization platform, providing website and mobile A/B testing and personalization for the world’s leading brands. The platform’s ease of use and speed of deployment empowers organizations to conceive of and run experiments that help them make better data-inspired decisions. Optimizely meets the diverse needs of thousands of customers worldwide looking to deliver connected experiences to their audiences across channels. To date, those customers have created and delivered more than 700 billion optimized visitor experiences.
Optimizely believes in putting the customer at the center of everything we do. To make our customers successful, we must approach them with empathy, make their journey easy, and provide essential value in the moments that matter throughout their journey. Customer Success is essential to improved revenue and overall company growth. We are seeking a leader who will evolve our North American Digital customer success organization’s vision, strategy, processes, and execution, acting as a catalyst to improve the quality of our services and overall customer experience.
As our NA Digital Manager, you’ll be responsible designing and implementing a NA Digital-specific strategy, driving execution and improved results, maintaining consistency to the global CSM program, and inspiring and developing NA Digital CSMs.
- Drive adoption (80% monthly use), retention (90%+), and advocacy across the Digital North America Book of Business
- Directly manage a team of Customer Success Managers (currently 6 individual contributors: 3 in SF, 3 in NY)
- Coach, develop, and drive performance of the team, including 99% adherence to playbooks
- Assess, prioritize, and innovate new programs to ensure our customers are adopting Optimizely NOW
- Partner with stakeholders (sales, people operations, customer operations, marketing, services, education, support, etc.) to deliver on a seamless customer experience
- Make timely decisions and implement strategies to drive customer success
- Empowered to take accountability for team and team’s results
- Align team processes and procedures for global and local consistency
- Drive cross-functional initiatives
- Design solutions specific to the NA Digital Book of Business
- Build strong relationships and collaborate cross-functionally to drive market readiness, sales handoffs, customer marketing, training actions, services deployment, and effective support to drive a seamless customer experience
- 5+ years of customer/account management experience
- Ability to travel 30-40% of the time, including regular trips to NY
- Proven track record leading a successful CSM team in a growth-oriented environment
- A strategic leader who is also fearless about execution and not afraid to dig into the details with the front-line team
- An empathic leader with a desire to build a world-class CSM organization within the constraints of a responsibly managed business
- Strong perspective rooted in past experience, paired with willingness to listen carefully, explore new ideas, and coach
- Curiosity and willingness to experiment, fail fast, learn, and adapt; flexibility to learn from what you’ve done in the past, not adhere rigidly to it
- Experience building and retaining best in class talent
- Wellness Grant
- Full medical insurance with very low co-pay and deductible. HMO, PPO, and HSA options available
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics
- Full vision coverage including contacts
- Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited vacation policy and seventeen weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion and embrace diversity. Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.