Marketing Campaign Specialist (Contract)
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Optimizely is the world’s leading experience optimization platform, providing website and mobile A/B testing and personalization for the world’s leading brands. The platform’s ease of use and speed of deployment empowers organizations to conceive of and run experiments that help them make better data-inspired decisions. Optimizely meets the diverse needs of thousands of customers worldwide looking to deliver connected experiences to their audiences across channels. To date, those customers have created and delivered more than 700 billion optimized visitor experiences.
Optimizely is looking for a Marketing Campaigns Specialist (6 to 8 month contractor) to join the Demand Generation team in the San Francisco office. This person should have previous experience working on a marketing campaigns, demand generation, or field marketing team and have a track record of planning and executing successful programs. We are looking for someone who can take ownership, uncover new opportunities, move quickly, and has a strong appetite for growth.
If you’re looking to roll up your sleeves, have an opportunity to work on several different global programs, and make immediate impact, this role might be for you.
- Plan and execute demand generation programs, which include, but are not limited to, webinars, emails, nurturing, content syndication, etc.
- Own the email communications strategy for our annual user conference, Opticon18, and be a key stakeholder on the Opticon planning team to help deliver engaging content to customers, drive registrations, and surpass our registration goals.
- Partner with cross-functional teams including sales, product marketing, and demand generation to execute field marketing events.
- Contribute to building out Optimizely’s customer marketing and advocacy programs.
- Monitor and report on metrics to understand effectiveness of marketing activities.
- Identity and support other marketing projects that we don’t know about just yet. After all, we are a fast-moving startup with ambitious growth goals and we may ask you to step in on other projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, marketing, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of full-time marketing experience
- Prior experience with driving event registrations
- Prior experience working in event management
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (Marketo) and CRM systems (Salesforce.com)
- Tactical, hands-on experience with reporting and data analysis
- Experience writing engaging emails and case studies that are on-brand, tell a story, and empathize with our customers
- Understanding of email principles and best practices when writing and delivering emails
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet deadlines
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion and embrace diversity. Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.