Strategic Customer Success Manager
- New York, NY
Optimizely is the world’s leading experience optimization platform, providing website and mobile A/B testing and personalization for the world’s leading brands. The platform’s ease of use and speed of deployment empowers organizations to conceive of and run experiments that help them make better data-inspired decisions. Optimizely meets the diverse needs of thousands of customers worldwide looking to deliver connected experiences to their audiences across channels. To date, those customers have created and delivered more than 700 billion optimized visitor experiences.
The Customer Success team is Optimizely's secret weapon. As a team, we provide expertise to help our Enterprise clients fully leverage the Optimizely platform as well as strategic guidance to help our clients test in intelligent and insightful ways. In every interaction, we put our clients first and strive to exceed every expectation. Our ultimate goal is to deliver that “wow” experience that turns clients into Optimizely evangelists, and customers for life. This passion translates to how we work with each other and for the past 3 years in a row, we’ve been honored to be voted one of the best places to work in the SF Bay Area.
As Optimizely continues to move up market, our biggest and best strategic customers have unique expectations. We are looking for two Strategic Customer Success Managers who will pilot a program with 2-4 accounts each, and will help Optimizely design a sustainable account management program for these unique customer types.
What you'll do:
- Work with 4-5 of Optimizely’s largest customers to drive product adoption, renewal and customer satisfaction by bringing value to your customers every day
- Partner with customers to understand their current and future business goals and challenges and translate that into people, product and process strategies
- Empower customers to connect their goals and challenges with solutions in our platform while increasing usage and adoption
- Communicate the value of these solutions to their team and executives
- Advocate on behalf of customers by working cross-functionally with strategic and technical colleagues to deliver on customer needs
- Partner with internal account team to design and practice optimal account plan for each customer
- Manage to customer segment playbooks
- Strategize to secure executive visibility of Optimizely business results
- Preemptively spot patterns to improve the organizational usage and adoption of the Optimizely platform
- Engage with Optimizely’s product team to translate customer feedback into product requirements
- Take accountability for not only driving efficiency and improvements toward your day to day role, but the entire Customer Success organization
- On top of industry news, technology products, platforms and partners to ensure you provide and maintain a deep industry and ecosystem expertise
- World class presentation skills; feel comfortable leading presentations and demos of our platform to large groups, both technical and non-technical
- Can tie business problems to technical solutions and understand technology value propositions
- Can easily relate complicated concepts to non-technical people, while maintaining the ability to speak to highly technical people
- Ability to personally deliver customer onboarding program and strategic roll-out
- Significant onsite time (available to travel 60% of the time)
- Able to partner with peer to design sustainable Strategic Enterprise CSM program
- High level of customer empathy
- 4+ years of strategic enterprise account management at an enterprise digital marketing company and was measured on product adoption OR
- 4+ years with a consulting firm focused on experimentation
- You know how to build trust and communicate effectively with C-Suite, VP, and Director-level contacts, along with day-to-day users of the software
- Empowered to take accountability for portfolio’s performance
- Bonus: experience with one of the four named accounts and/or experimentation COE
- Commuter and transportation benefits
- Catered in-office lunch and dinner on weekdays
- Full medical insurance with very low co-pay and deductible. HMO, PPO, and HSA options available
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics
- Full vision coverage including contacts
- Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, and vision
- Wellness Grant
- Unlimited vacation policy and seventeen weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.