Senior Major Customer Success Manager
- New York, NY, USA
Optimizely is the world’s leading experience optimization platform, providing website and mobile A/B testing and personalization for the world’s leading brands. The platform’s ease of use and speed of deployment empowers organizations to conceive of and run experiments that help them make better data-inspired decisions. Optimizely meets the diverse needs of thousands of customers worldwide looking to deliver connected experiences to their audiences across channels. To date, those customers have created and delivered more than 700 billion optimized visitor experiences.
Optimizely believes in putting the customer at the center of everything we do. To make our customers successful, the Customer Success Management team partners with our customers to advocate on their behalf within Optimizely, drive product adoption and satisfaction. Our primary objective is to ensure our customers realize a positive return on their experimentation investment. Customer Success is essential to improved revenue and overall company growth.
We are seeking a Sr. Major Customer Success Manager to partner with 25-35 enterprise customers (approximately $3M book of business) in the Central and Eastern United States. This role is an expansion within an existing team.
- Expert in solving complex business problems with data
- Driving results and outcomes
- Working knowledge of experimentation
- Confident and inspirational communicator
- Strong relationship management skills
- Adaptive in a rapidly changing work environment
- ROI-focused quarterback for a select portfolio of enterprise customers.
- Drive usage, adoption and value realization in order to meet or exceed adoption and net retention targets by executing on Success Plans, playbooks, and Customer Journey in Gainsight
- Strategize and partner with customers to secure executive visibility of Optimizely business results
- Develop account plans in partnership with account teams (Account Executives, marketing, services, partners, etc.) to drive product adoption, satisfaction and expansion opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with strategic and technical colleagues to accomplish customer goals
- Identify patterns preemptively to improve the organizational usage and adoption of the Optimizely platform
- Engage with Optimizely’s product team to translate customer feedback into product requirements.
- Passionate about the customer experience and committed to being your customers’ Optimizely advocate
- Ruthless prioritization to maximize the effectiveness of your time
4+ years experience as:
Experimentation practitioner; or
CSM experience with Experimentation/Personalization; or
Data Analyst, Product Analytics, or Site Analytics experience; or
Strong relationship skills, supported by strategic consulting skills and technical curiosity
Hunger to do the best work of your career in this role
Strength in project management a strength and have experience leveraging internal resources and stakeholders to execute against deadlines within a complex organization
Ability to build trust and communicate effectively with C-Suite, VP, and Director-level contacts, along with day-to-day users of the software
Ability to travel to client site (roughly 25% travel required)
- Wellness Grant
- Full medical insurance with very low co-pay and deductible. HMO, PPO, and HSA options available
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics
- Full vision coverage including contacts
- Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited vacation policy and seventeen weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.