Customer Success Manager
- New York, NY, USA
Optimizely is the world’s leading experience optimization platform, providing website and mobile A/B testing and personalization for the world’s leading brands. The platform’s ease of use and speed of deployment empowers organizations to conceive of and run experiments that help them make better data-inspired decisions. Optimizely meets the diverse needs of thousands of customers worldwide looking to deliver connected experiences to their audiences across channels. To date, those customers have created and delivered more than 700 billion optimized visitor experiences.
The Optimizely CSM team mission is to build, deepen, and grow business relationships to achieve customers for life by accomplishing three things:
- Understanding the customer’s current and future business goals and challenges.
- Empowering customers to connect their goals and challenges with solutions in our platform.
- Communicating the value of these solutions to their team and executives.
The end goal of the CSM endeavor is to retain and grow business relationships in perpetuity—”Customers For Life”—as measured by Net Retention, Usage, and ultimately Customer Lifetime Value (CLV). We are excited to hire dynamic people looking to bring a new perspective to our team.
About The Job:
- You are the ROI-focused quarterback for a portfolio of “corporate” customers.
- You strategize to secure executive visibility of Optimizely business results.
- You work cross-functionally with with Technical Support accomplish customer goals.
- You spot patterns preemptively to improve the organizational usage and adoption of the Optimizely platform.
- You engage with Optimizely’s product team to translate customer feedback into product requirements.
- You earn the trust of your customers which helps generate customer references and referrals.
- You are passionate about the customer experience and vow to be their advocate.
- You ruthlessly prioritize a portfolio of 50-80 customers to maximize the effectiveness of your time.
- You have 3-5 years of enterprise account management experience, preferably with 1-2 years of account management at scale supporting 100+ customers.
- Quarterly West coast travel for internal meetings
- You have a proven track record of driving usage and adoption of an enterprise software platform.
- You have working knowledge of email automation tools and concepts, e.g. Marketo, Tout, Salesforce.
- You consider project management a strength and have experience leveraging internal resources to get things done.
- You know how to build trust and communicate effectively with executives, program managers, and power users alike.
- Wellness Grant
- Full medical insurance with very low co-pay and deductible. HMO, PPO, and HSA options available
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics
- Full vision coverage including contacts
- Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited vacation policy and seventeen weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.