Enterprise Engagement Manager
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Optimizely is the world’s leading experience optimization platform, providing website and mobile A/B testing and personalization for the world’s leading brands. The platform’s ease of use and speed of deployment empowers organizations to conceive of and run experiments that help them make better data-inspired decisions. Optimizely meets the diverse needs of thousands of customers worldwide looking to deliver connected experiences to their audiences across channels. To date, those customers have created and delivered more than 700 billion optimized visitor experiences.
The Customer Success team is Optimizely's secret weapon. As a team, we provide expertise to help our Enterprise clients fully leverage the Optimizely platform as well as strategic guidance to help our clients test in intelligent and insightful ways. In every interaction, we put our clients first and strive to exceed every expectation. Our ultimate goal is to deliver that “wow” experience that turns clients into Optimizely evangelists, and customers for life. This passion translates to how we work with each other and for the past 3 years in a row, we’ve been honored to be voted one of the best places to work in the SF Bay Area.
Our mission is to make it easier for organizations to make data-driven decisions and we're looking for Enterprise Engagement Managers to lead the delivery of implementation engagements with our clients. As an Engagement Manager for Optimizely, based out of San Francisco, you'll be responsible for the oversight and governance of our enterprise customer implementations.
What you’ll do:
- As the Engagement Manager for Optimizely, and a critical member of the expert services team, your primary mission will be to manage the delivery of our enterprise level implementations
- You will leverage your strong communication and relationship building skills to map, build and maintain stakeholder relationships, as well as integrate and coordinate enterprise project plans from our clients
- You successfully drive the engagement team, monitor and report on project status, risk and performance for all Optimizely platform implementations
- We have an industry leading Solutions Partner network that we’ll be working closely with so you will be managing their work to ensure the highest quality in delivery for our customers
- At least 5 - 7 years of experience in a client-facing professional services or consulting role
- Strong requirements gathering and discovery skills
- Significant experience in developing and managing complex project plans
- Experience communicating and presenting to executive-level audiences
- Ability to clearly communicate technical and business concepts to non-technical audiences
- Experience working as part of a cross functional team (including sales, engineering, marketing and product)
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Ability to travel, up to 25%
- Commuter and transportation benefits
- Catered in-office lunch on weekdays
- Full medical insurance with very low co-pay and deductible. HMO, PPO, and HSA options available
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics
- Full vision coverage including contacts
- Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, and vision
- Wellness Grant
- Unlimited vacation policy and seventeen weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.