Sales Strategy and Operations Analyst
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Optimizely is the world’s leading experience optimization platform, providing website and mobile A/B testing and personalization for the world’s leading brands. The platform’s ease of use and speed of deployment empowers organizations to conceive of and run experiments that help them make better data-inspired decisions. Optimizely meets the diverse needs of thousands of customers worldwide looking to deliver connected experiences to their audiences across channels. To date, those customers have created and delivered more than 700 billion optimized visitor experiences.
The Sales Strategy & Operations Junior Analyst will partner with the sales and business development organizations at Optimizely to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our go-to-market teams, and will help to drive a world-class sales organization via support of core operational initiatives, strategic assessments, and program management.
- Lead the sales compensation program, including facilitation of compensation plan design, ownership of compensation payment tools, and execution of monthly compensation payments across the global sales organization
- Assist in core operational tasks, including compensation plan design, account assignments, process design and documentation, and systems updates
- Develop a deep understanding in all aspects of the sales organization, and leverage that knowledge to identify areas for improvement in processes and procedures
- Build strong relationships with go-to-market internal stakeholders and effectively manage expectations
- Perform regular data analysis to monitor and drive increased productivity across the sales organizations, and leverage this data to proactively identify areas for improvements
- Create reports and dashboards to help go-to-market managers better understand and interpret their customer’s use of Optimizely, and scale sales processes by using predictive data analytics
- Project manage ongoing programs and initiatives, assisting internal stakeholders to launch new programs and successfully execute existing programs
- BA/BS in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or related field; or equivalent professional experience
- 2+ years of sales operations experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate with team members while equally as strong contributing value individually
- Understanding of data management and database concepts
- Previous experience with sales organizations strongly preferred
- Previous experience with sales compensation strongly preferred
- Previous experience with Salesforce preferred
- Commuter and transportation benefits
- Catered in-office lunch on weekdays
- Full medical insurance with very low co-pay and deductible. HMO, PPO, and HSA options available
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics
- Full vision coverage including contacts
- Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, and vision
- Wellness Grant
- Unlimited vacation policy and seventeen weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.