Sales Development Representative, DACH
- Cologne, Germany
As the most adopted digital experimentation software platform, Optimizely is enabling the world’s largest brands turn their data into best-in-class customer experiences. The platform’s ease of use and speed of deployment empowers organizations to create and run experiments that help them make better data-driven decisions, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products. Headquartered in downtown San Francisco with offices in New York, Austin, Amsterdam, London, Cologne, Munich and Sydney, we have grown from an easy-to-use A/B testing product into a premier test and learn platform.
The Sales Development Representative will be instrumental in continuing the development of the DACH territories for Optimizely. In this role, you will work closely with our sales and marketing teams to learn a tremendous amount about ground-breaking marketing technology, while we will work closely together to develop your career and support your growth towards becoming an extraordinary sales professional.
Would you like to join a fun team of smart, inspired, visionary and driven individuals from all sorts of backgrounds? In a company with core values that urge you to take on challenges, take risks, work smarter as well as better in a team? Then, we are looking for you!
What you will do
- Help us bring the world’s most adopted digital experimentation platform to your assigned markets
- Become part of our proud front-line as the first touch-point for clients, establishing long-term relationships
- Collaborate with Account Executives and Marketing to further develop the territories
- Drive targeted customer engagements with senior marketing executives
- Educate businesses on the value of testing and personalization through experimentation
- Become a specialist in SaaS solutions sales
- Be part of an intercultural environment with inspiring and ambitious colleagues
- Great support for personal development and mentorship
- 1-3 years of experience in a sales role
- Knowledge from and insights in tech/SaaS business is preferred
- You take ownership of everything you do
- You love to win and have a deep high-reaching spirit
- You are passionate about start-ups and technology
- You possess a curious mind and love learning
- You are not afraid to make mistakes and learn
- You are a keen influencer and negotiator
- You are a native German speaker and fluent in English
At Optimizely, we offer a wide array of benefits and perks to help our employees strike just the right balance between work time and personal time. We’re all about optimizing productivity by maximizing joy.
- Daily lunch allowance on weekdays
- Competitive vacation policy
- 500 € annual wellness subsidy
- Fully paid health insurance
- 17 weeks full paid parental leave for new mums and dads
- Pre IPO stock options
- Team outings
- Community volunteering
- Contribution to commuting costs via public transportation
- Top-of-the-line MacBook Pro or MacBook Air and 27" monitor
- Working with a great team, in an amazing office and having a huge impact!
We embody inclusion, which is reflected in our company values where we embrace diversity and equal opportunities for everyone.