Digital Customer Success Manager, EMEA
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
As the most adopted digital experimentation software platform, Optimizely is enabling the world’s largest brands turn their data into best-in-class customer experiences. The platform’s ease of use and speed of deployment empowers organizations to create and run experiments that help them make better data-driven decisions, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products. Headquartered in downtown San Francisco with offices in New York, Austin, Amsterdam, London, Cologne, Munich and Sydney, we have grown from an easy-to-use A/B testing product into a premier test and learn platform.
With the mission of building, deepening and growing digital business relationships (mid-size organisations with a digital first approach), the Customer Success Management Team strives to achieve customers for life by accomplishing three things:
Understanding the customer's current and future business goals and challenges
Empowering the customer to connect these with solutions in our platform while increasing usage and adoption
Communicating the value of the solutions to their team and executives at scale
The end goal of the Customer Success Manager is to retain and grow business relationships in perpetuity, and great customers for life, as measured by Net Retention, Usage and ultimately Customer Lifetime Value (CLV).
You are an ROI-focused champion for a portfolio of digital customers
You strategize to secure executive visibility of Optimizely business results
You work cross-functionally with Technical Support to accomplish customer goals
You spot patterns preemptively to improve the organizational usage and adoption of the Optimizely platform
You engage with Optimizely’s product team to translate customer feedback into product requirements
You earn the trust of your customers which helps generate customer references and referrals
You are passionate about the customer experience and vow to be their advocate
You prioritize carefully a portfolio of 100-200 customers to improve the effectiveness of your time
- You have 3-5 years of mid level account management experience, preferably with 1-2 years at scale supporting 100+ customers
- You have a consistent track record of driving usage and adoption of a software platform
- You have working knowledge of email automation tools and concepts, e.g. Marketo, Tout, Salesforce
- You consider project management a strength and have experience using internal resources to get things done
- You know how to build trust and communicate effectively with executives, program managers and power users alike
- You have dealt with customers in different geographies across Europe
- You are fluent in English and Dutch. It is a plus if you also speak German
At Optimizely, we offer a wide array of benefits and perks to help our employees strike just the right balance between work time and personal time. We’re all about optimizing productivity by maximizing joy.
- Catered in-office lunch on weekdays
- Competitive vacation policy
- € 500 annual wellness subsidy
- Fully paid health insurance
- 17 weeks full paid parental leave for new Mums and Dads
- Pension plan
- Pre IPO stock options
- Team outings
- Community volunteering
- Commuting costs via public transportation reimbursed
- Top-of-the-line MacBook Pro or MacBook Air and 27" monitor
- Working with a great team, in an amazing office and having a huge impact!
We embody inclusion, which is reflected in our company values where we embrace diversity and equal opportunities for everyone.