Enterprise Account Executive, Benelux and Nordics
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
As the most adopted digital experimentation software platform, Optimizely is enabling the world’s largest brands turn their data into best-in-class customer experiences. The platform’s ease of use and speed of deployment empowers organizations to create and run experiments that help them make better data-driven decisions, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products. Headquartered in downtown San Francisco with offices in New York, Austin, Amsterdam, London, Cologne, Munich and Sydney, we have grown from an easy-to-use A/B testing product into a premier test and learn platform.
Our Enterprise Sales Team seeks to enable the world’s largest businesses replace guesswork with evidence-based optimization and turn data into action. By focusing on our customer’s long-term goals, we become a true partner through deep empathy in order to grow our economic relationship over the customer lifecycle. We challenge, we teach and we learn so we can provide vertical domain expertise that pushes companies towards their goals.
For the Enterprise Account Executive Benelux/Nordics Team, we are searching for an expert, a driven and dynamic sales professional who takes full ownership of strategic relationships. As a regional sales expert, you will build and implement strategic account plans targeting enterprise businesses. It will be your job to acquire and cultivate relationships with our most strategic customers through dedicated targeted efforts, aligning internal resources to the customers' needs.
Would you like to join a team of passionate, driven and can-do account executives from all sorts of backgrounds? In a company with core values that urge you to take on challenges, take risks and work smarter? Then, we are looking for you!What you will do
You will be responsible for annual recurring revenue, including new business and expansion
Strategically be accountable for the accounts in your territory and grow the book of business
Understand the business direction and goals of the accounts as a whole
Account plan for future product expansion and to grow accounts over time
Build an executive network within accounts in territory
Map relationships from executives to users with the Optimizely account team
Meet with customers in person when needed
Project manage across multiple business units within accounts
Work with internal departments to coordinate resources to make account successful
Manage legal/ procurement process to build scalable global agreements
- You have a minimum of 10 years of shown experience selling enterprise software solutions
- Experience selling SaaS solutions, CMS, CRO Software, email technology, website analytics or software platform solutions
- Ability to build outbound pipeline
- Experience developing executive relationships
- Experience mapping internal and external resources to accounts
- An understanding of marketing technology trends to help recommend product direction (both Optimizely specific and other third party)
- Understanding of corporate structures to guide business and legal discussions
- Detailed account planning experience - not just territory planning
- Experience getting wide and deep within accounts - execution of account plan
- Background of running complex deal cycles - detailed close plans, separate business and technical evaluation tracks, handle detailed contract negotiations
- You are coachable and willing to learn new skills
- You are self-motivated, hardworking and dedicated
- Strong intuition for business
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. Fluency in a Nordic language is a plus
Please note that you will need to be available to travel to San Francisco in your first month for training. We will cover the costs of this.
At Optimizely, we offer a wide array of benefits and perks to help our employees strike just the right balance between work time and personal time. We’re all about optimizing productivity by maximizing joy.
Catered in-office lunch on weekdays
Competitive vacation policy
€ 500 annual wellness subsidy
Fully paid health insurance
17 weeks full paid parental leave for new Mums and Dads
Pre IPO stock options
Commuting costs via public transportation reimbursed
Top-of-the-line MacBook Pro or MacBook Air and 27" monitor
Working with a great team, in an amazing office and having a huge impact!
We embody inclusion, which is reflected in our company values where we embrace diversity and equal opportunities for everyone.