Senior Marketing Manager, DACH
- Munich, Germany
As the most adopted digital experimentation software platform, Optimizely is enabling the world’s largest brands turn their data into best-in-class customer experiences. The platform’s ease of use and speed of deployment empowers organizations to create and run experiments that help them make better data-driven decisions, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products. Headquartered in downtown San Francisco with offices in New York, Austin, Amsterdam, London, Cologne, Munich and Sydney, we have grown from an easy-to-use A/B testing product into a premier test and learn platform.
At Optimizely, the regional specific marketing function is responsible for planning and executing marketing tactics in their region to generate awareness, build demand, accelerate pipeline and retain customers. As the Marketing representative in the DACH region, you will work cross-functionally with regional Sales, Partnerships & Success teams, the EMEA Marketing Team and Corporate Marketing Team in our San Francisco headquarters. You are an experienced marketer with a consistent track record in B2B Tech marketing.
Do you want to join a close-knit and motivated team of international marketers where you can contribute with your regional specific expertise? Then, we are looking for you!What will you do
Build and maintain an up-to-date regional marketing plan supporting EMEA and regional objectives, pipeline creation and MQL’s
Own the DACH campaign calendar in order to support global and EMEA go-to-market strategy and objectives
Lead region-specific initiatives with industry/vertical marketing plans
Act as the regional specialist to the global teams to optimize our communication and localization, localize and execute integrated campaigns supporting the full customer lifecycle with focus on generating top of funnel marketing qualified leads (MQLs), nurturing through funnel and up/cross-sell campaigns
Plan and execute a range of events including in-house events, 3rd party conferences, seminars, webinars, both direct and collaborating with partners
Evolve the customer marketing program for your region by developing a customer advocacy program, hosting user groups and use the global framework for sales references
Be accountable for reporting on performance metrics for all of the marketing activities in your region, including regular communication and recommendations to colleagues in Sales and Marketing
- Minimum 10 years B2B marketing experience
- You have gained experience running a regional marketing function, EMEA demand generation or country-specific marketing communications preferable in a fast-growing, software/SaaS company
- Proven track record of building alignment with local sales teams and partners to drive success in your market
- Shown effectiveness in contract negotiations and vendor management - you have a strong network of agencies ready to go
- You are passionate about customer-centric marketing
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com and Marketo preferred
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English is required
- Excellent project management skills
At Optimizely, we offer a wide array of benefits and perks to help our employees strike just the right balance between work time and personal time. We’re all about optimizing productivity by maximizing joy.
- Daily lunch allowance on weekdays
- Competitive vacation policy
- 500 € annual wellness subsidy
- Fully paid health insurance
- 17 weeks full paid parental leave for new mums and dads
- Pre IPO stock options
- Team outings
- Community volunteering
- Contribution to commuting costs via public transportation
- Top-of-the-line MacBook Pro or MacBook Air and 27" monitor
- Working with a great team, in an amazing office and having a huge impact!
We embody inclusion, which is reflected in our company values where we embrace diversity and equal opportunities for everyone.