Enterprise Customer Success Manager, UK
- London, UK
As the most adopted digital experimentation platform, Optimizely is enabling the world’s largest brands turn their data into a best-in-class customer experience. The platform’s ease of use and speed of deployment empowers organizations to conceive of and run experiments that help them make better data-driven decisions, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products. Headquartered in downtown San Francisco with offices in New York, Austin, Amsterdam, London, Cologne, Munich and Sydney, we have grown from an easy-to-use A/B testing product into a premier test and learn platform.
With the mission of building, deepening and growing enterprise business relationships, the Customer Success Management Team strives to achieve customers for life by accomplishing three things:
Understanding the customer's current and future business goals and challenges
Empowering the customer to connect these with solutions in our platform while increasing usage and adoption
Communicating the value of the solutions to their team and executives
Would you like to become part of a team that empowers customers with actionable data to drive their business and return on investment? Then, we are looking for you!
Actively contribute to the success of a portfolio of high-value Optimizely customers
Develop a fool-proof success plan to ensure organizational adoption and expansion of our products
Be a strategic partner and thought leader for our customers by driving usage, adoption and value in order to meet or exceed your renewal target and reduce churn
Provide insights on how to effectively own the Optimizely platform and encourage a culture of experimentation
Collaborate with internal teams ranging from product to engineering and marketing, advocating on behalf of your customers
Use your insights and innovations working with customers to lead team projects, which improve the experience for all customers
Build long-term relationships with some of the biggest brands in the world as you begin to understand their systems, personnel, needs and goals
You are passionate about the customer experience and vow to be their advocate
You prioritize carefully to maximize the effectiveness of your time
- You have 5+ years of enterprise account management experience
- 2+ years of hands-on SaaS experience
- You have a track record managing enterprise level accounts, including revenue retention and KPIs
- You are effective in a satellite office environment, integrating with other team members from other lines of business and actively communicating with headquarters
- You have experience developing holistic account management strategies to fully leverage technology solutions across complex organizations towards measurable business outcomes
- You consider project management a strength and have experience balancing internal resources and stakeholders to execute against deadlines within a complex organization
- You know how to build trust and communicate effectively with C-Suite, VP and Director-level contacts, along with day-to-day users of the software
- Strong relationship skills and moderate technical skills (ability to demo as needed, but no coding required)
At Optimizely, we offer a wide array of benefits and perks to help our employees strike just the right balance between work time and personal time. We’re all about optimizing productivity by maximizing joy.
Daily lunch allowance on weekdays
Competitive vacation policy
400 £ annual wellness subsidy
Fully paid health insurance
17 weeks full paid parental leave for new mums and dads
Pre IPO stock options
Contribution to commuting costs via public transportation
Top-of-the-line MacBook Pro or MacBook Air and 27" monitor
Working with a great team, in an amazing office and having a huge impact!
We embody inclusion, which is reflected in our company values where we embrace diversity and equal opportunities for everyone.