Recruiting Coordinator (Contract)
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Optimizely is the world’s leading experience optimization platform, providing website and mobile A/B testing and personalization for the world’s leading brands. The platform’s ease of use and speed of deployment empowers organizations to conceive of and run experiments that help them make better data-inspired decisions. Optimizely meets the diverse needs of thousands of customers worldwide looking to deliver connected experiences to their audiences across channels. To date, those customers have created and delivered more than 700 billion optimized visitor experiences.
We are growing rapidly! You will schedule interviews, organize, meet and greets; between hiring manager and candidates, book travel arrangements for candidates, manage reimbursements, reserve conference rooms, and ensure the candidate has an amazing experience. In addition, you will:
- Process, enter and manage sensitive candidate information in our ATS.
- Communicate professionally in all candidate dealings.
- Ensure all interviewers input feedback in a timely manner.
- You have been a recruiting coordinator/HR assistant for a high growth start-up, and you absolutely loved the job.
- You are a whiz with organization. You used to color code and highlight your notes in school and loved outlining.
- Outstanding communication, organizational, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills; demonstrable initiative, creativity, and flexibility.
- You are a whiz with Google Apps, and consider yourself to be quite tech savvy.
- You embrace change with a great attitude and feel comfortable with ambiguity.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.