Customer Success Specialist
- New York, NY, USA
Optimizely is the world’s leading experience optimization platform, providing website and mobile A/B testing and personalization for the world’s leading brands. The platform’s ease of use and speed of deployment empowers organizations to conceive of and run experiments that help them make better data-inspired decisions. Optimizely meets the diverse needs of thousands of customers worldwide looking to deliver connected experiences to their audiences across channels. To date, those customers have created and delivered more than 700 billion optimized visitor experiences.
Our Customer Success Content Specialist will be responsible for supporting a subset of our clients through proactive automation and reactive real-time response. You will work closely with Marketing, Education, and Business Systems. This role will focus on three impactful workstreams: 1) Creating and maintaining automated content to engage and educate our clients; 2) create a newsletter program sourcing and writing thought leadership content in the industry; and 3) strategize, implement, and manage our automated customer success program.
About the Job:
- Develop and document processes to increase engagement with our clients.
- Write and source content to help and develop our clientsIdentify patterns preemptively to improve the organizational usage and adoption of the Optimizely platform.
- Identify patterns preemptively to improve the organizational usage and adoption of the Optimizely platform.
- Create scaled program to drive product adoption and, ultimately, renewal, for not only your portfolio, but the entire CSM organization.
- Work cross-functionally with Technical Support, Operations, Marketing and Education to accomplish customer goals.
- Experience with automation tools & processes; Marketo and Salesforce experience desirable.
- Excellent writing skills.
- 1-3 year of client facing experience, preferably with 1-2 years of account management at scale (supporting 100+ customers).
- You are passionate about the customer experience and vow to be their advocate.
- You are very organized and able to prioritize multiple goals.
- You have excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- You have experience not only running a project, but also measuring and evaluating its success.
- You have an analytical thought process that you translate into action.
- You have a proven ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, team environment.
- You know how to build trust and communicate effectively both in positive situations and when negotiation and conflict-resolution are required.
- Commuter and transportation benefits
- Catered in-office lunch on weekdays
- Full medical insurance with very low co-pay and deductible. HMO, PPO, and HSA options available
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics
- Full vision coverage including contacts
- Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, and vision
- Wellness Grant
- Unlimited vacation policy and seventeen weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.