Director, Customer Marketing
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Optimizely is the world’s leading experience optimization platform, providing website and mobile A/B testing and personalization for the world’s leading brands. The platform’s ease of use and speed of deployment empowers organizations to conceive of and run experiments that help them make better data-inspired decisions. Optimizely meets the diverse needs of thousands of customers worldwide looking to deliver connected experiences to their audiences across channels. To date, those customers have created and delivered more than 700 billion optimized visitor experiences.
We are seeking a seasoned B2B marketing executive to develop marketing campaigns which drive pipeline at strategic accounts. This is an exciting opportunity to launch and shape the Account Based Marketing (ABM) strategy at Optimizely.
- Drive marketing strategy, planning, execution, advocacy, and success within installed base and named accounts in North America and ANZ.
- Leverage marketing partners (automation, events, creative etc.) to plan and execute multi-channel campaigns.
- Partner with key internal groups, including sales, customer success, and sales operations.
- Establish quantitative and qualitative means to assess and measure the success of account based marketing tactics, loyalty and programs.
- Develop and support a flexible execution framework and playbooks for regional marketing adoption.
Collaborate with product marketing to develop customer stories and advocacy programs.
- 8+ years experience generating demand at B2B enterprise software company (preferably SaaS).
- 3+ years of experience building and executing customer or named account marketing programs.
- Proven success in working with high performing sales teams.
- Experience with account based marketing programs, including cross enterprise account penetration strategies, field marketing and 1-on-1 account level programs.
- Commuter and transportation benefits
- Catered in-office lunch on weekdays
- Full medical insurance with very low co-pay and deductible. HMO, PPO, and HSA options available
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics
- Full vision coverage including contacts
- Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, and vision
- Wellness Grant
- Unlimited vacation policy and seventeen weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.