Field Marketing Manager (Contract)
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Optimizely is the world’s leading experience optimization platform, providing website and mobile A/B testing and personalization for the world’s leading brands. The platform’s ease of use and speed of deployment empowers organizations to conceive of and run experiments that help them make better data-inspired decisions. Optimizely meets the diverse needs of thousands of customers worldwide looking to deliver connected experiences to their audiences across channels. To date, those customers have created and delivered more than 700 billion optimized visitor experiences.
Work with your sales team to identify, develop, and manage targeted regional and national marketing programs (field events, executive programs, tradeshows, email, direct mail, digital advertising, industry associations, etc.) to drive revenue growth
Manage all elements of the plan, including research, budget, planning, messaging, execution and reporting.
Interpret local market dynamics and develop plans and tools to address regional market needs.
Forecast, measure, analyze and track the impact of field marketing programs on sales cycles that show the effectiveness and impact of marketing spend on leads and pipeline per region.
Manage regional marketing calendar and communication, including corporate, customer and partner programs as appropriate.
Build and maintain ongoing communications with the regional sales VPs, directors, account executives and marketing peers.
Provide leadership and input on field requirements for integration into marketing programs and campaigns to drive alignment of marketing investment to sales requirements.
Work closely with SDR team to deliver highly targeted outbound campaigns kits with cohesive messaging and focus on top target accounts.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in marketing, business or related field
- 2+ years of experience in high-tech enterprise software field marketing/event marketing
- Ability to travel between 25-30%
- Experience working in marketing with proven success in the creation and execution of effective demand generation marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute marketing plans that align to sales objectives
- Experience with sales operations, reporting, marketing & campaign dashboards and KPIs
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (Marketo) and CRM systems (Salesforce.com)
- Excellent project management and organizational skills with focused attention to detail
- Self-motivated and results-oriented, strong analytical and communication skills, a natural team player.
- Location – Position supports West Region Sales in the San Francisco office
- Ability to manage large detailed projects to tight timelines and respond positively under time pressures and uncertainty
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to earn the trust and respect from sales management
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, lead by example and achieve extraordinary results
- Commuter and transportation benefits
- Catered in-office lunch on weekdays
- Full medical insurance with very low co-pay and deductible. HMO, PPO, and HSA options available
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics
- Full vision coverage including contacts
- Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, and vision
- Wellness Grant
- Unlimited vacation policy and seventeen weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.