Services Sales Executive, SF
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Optimizely is the world’s leading experience optimization platform, providing website and mobile A/B testing and personalization for the world’s leading brands. The platform’s ease of use and speed of deployment empowers organizations to conceive of and run experiments that help them make better data-inspired decisions. Optimizely meets the diverse needs of thousands of customers worldwide looking to deliver connected experiences to their audiences across channels. To date, those customers have created and delivered more than 700 billion optimized visitor experiences.
The Customer Success team is Optimizely's secret weapon. As a team, we provide expertise to help our Enterprise clients fully leverage the Optimizely platform as well as strategic guidance to help our clients test in intelligent and insightful ways. In every interaction, we put our clients first and strive to exceed every expectation. Our ultimate goal is to deliver that “wow” experience that turns clients into Optimizely evangelists, and customers for life. This passion translates to how we work with each other and for the past 3 years in a row, we’ve been honored to be voted one of the best places to work in the SF Bay Area.
Our mission is to make it easier for organizations to make data-driven decisions and we're looking for Services Business Consultant to drive adoption and expansion of the suite of Optimizely products through the positioning of services with new and existing customers. As a Services Business Consultant (SBC) for Optimizely, based out of San Francisco, you'll be responsible for working with Sales, Services, Partnerships, and Customer Success to identify, cultivate, expand and close Services opportunities.
What you’ll do:
- As a Services Business Consultant for Optimizely, and a critical member of the Global Services team, your primary mission will be to scope engagements, develop & present proposals to client executives, and create contracts for services engagements that will ensure customer success
- You will apply your Optimizely product expertise to appropriately scope, identify project risks, and communicate expectations
- Partner with Sales team members, Solutions Architects, Strategy Consultants and Customer Success Managers to validate in and out of scope requirements and help with solutioning as necessary
- Collaborate with other customer-facing teams to build leads and pipeline from new and existing customers
- Develop, deliver and sell high-impact Optimizely Services value proposition presentations
- Write Statements of Work and develop estimates for Optimizely Services efforts
- Collaborate with Partnerships to identify the best Service model for customers - Optimizely, Solution Partners or a combination of both.
- Document and knowledge transfer to the Optimizely Services delivery team and Customer Success team
- Design, develop, and improve the Services sales process in conjunction with Optimizely Services leadership team to ensure global scale
- Contribute to content improving the Services marketing and sales process
- Conduct engagement retrospectives to assure the accuracy of the scoped services offering
- At least 4 - 6 years of experience in a client-facing professional services, technical sales or consulting role
- Experience working with sales teams, either in a pre-sales or direct sales role
- Strong skills building and delivering proposal presentations as well as contract negotiation
- Ability to learn and understand technical concepts
- Experience communicating and presenting to executive-level audiences
- Ability to clearly communicate technical and business concepts to non-technical audiences
- Experience working as part of a cross functional team (including sales, engineering, marketing and product)
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Ability to travel, up to 25%
- Commuter and transportation benefits
- Catered in-office lunch on weekdays
- Full medical insurance with very low co-pay and deductible. HMO, PPO, and HSA options available
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics
- Full vision coverage including contacts
- Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, and vision
- Wellness Grant
- Unlimited vacation policy and seventeen weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.