Full Stack Developer
- New York, NY, USA
OppenheimerFunds values the talented and diverse workforce we've cultivated over the years. Our nearly 60-year history includes a strong tradition of providing innovative investment ideas and a world-class experience for the individuals, institutions and financial advisors we serve. Our strong foundation is built on collaboration, creativity, and the extraordinary people who play an integral role in our success every day.
OppenheimerFunds (“OFI”) [is looking for, a Full Stack Developer who understands the importance of maintainable code and comprehensive tests and values simple, restful services to join our Investment and Risk Technology team.
You’ll be a critical member of our team and your work will be very visible to project stake holders. If you join us, you will have the chance to help shape the future of Portfolio Management platform at OppenheimerFunds.
We have a pragmatic approach to architectural and technology choices, and hope you will too. We pair program and follow Test Driven Development because we know it delivers remarkable results.
Our core infrastructure runs on Spring Boots, Spring Data and Spring Cloud Services. On the frontend, we use React. We deploy our applications to Cloud Foundry.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Responsible for front-end development. Write robust front-end code using React frameworks and libraries.
- Automate test using tools like Selenium, Junit, Jasmine, Mocha, Chai using Test driven development framework.
- Develop back-end code using Java, Spring Boot
- 1+ years of experience working with server-side or front-end technologies
- Understanding of Object oriented programming, client server architecture, basic data structures, SQL.
- Some Experience with test automation – Selenium , Mockito, Junit , Jasmine or comparable tools like Mocha, Chai
- Java or Spring experience
- Degree in CS, , Information technology, mathematics, or Engineering
We are a dynamic firm that values teamwork and collaboration, and true to our history, we encourage independent thinking and provide ample opportunities for our people to stand out and make a difference. With offices in New York, Denver, Rochester and Dallas, we work hard to turn our unconventional wisdom into value for investors and pursue excellent results for ourselves and our firm. Learn more about the culture and opportunities at OppenheimerFunds here: https://careers.oppenheimerfunds.com
OppenheimerFunds and its subsidiaries and affiliates provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to age, color, disability, gender, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical or mental disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law in all employment functions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, benefits, training, and termination of employment. #OPPTEC1