Customer Success Specialist
- 225 George St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
- Remote work flexibility
- Serious learning and growth opportunities
Openmarkets Group (OMG) is accelerating access to wealth creation. We’re a trading and wealth management fintech, providing a full suite of technologies and infrastructure to industry professionals, and connecting consumers with investment and advice.
OMG is on a fast trajectory, and no, we don’t have everything sorted. We’re growing quickly, priorities shift on the daily and you’ll need to be good at reacting on the fly. If that doesn’t excite you, look away now.
We’re a company forged in mergers and united by a desire to create a wealthier Australia. Our values are built-in, so be prepared to build on them.
- Radical - we open markets
- Uplifting - we empower others
- Bold - we push boundaries
You will be the first point of contact for our customers, helping them by understanding their needs, providing accurate information about our products and services. As part of the customer success team, you’ll have the opportunity to work with all areas of the business providing a launchpad to other roles and leadership positions within Openmarkets Group.
- Convey accurate information to educate customers and ensure we provide a seamless experience
- Take ownership and control of customer enquiries, providing personalised and thorough solutions across multiple channels including email, phone & chat
- Collaborate with other teams within Openmarkets Group, to escalate and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Work closely with the product team to exchange customer insights and develop new ways to improve Openmarkets products
- Manage and upgrade our self-service portals as we grow, to ensure customers can find the relevant and up to date answers they need
- Helping customers remains a core focus, top performers have the opportunity to lead projects that have an impact across the business
We'd like you to have
- A curious attitude, that seeks to find simple solutions for complex problems
- A focus on finding ways to uplift and streamline internal and external processes
- A willingness to learn and an open-minded approach working within a fast-paced start-up environment
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrating your ability to actively listen, ask the right questions, and build genuine rapport as you support our customers
- An autonomous approach to work, while seeking opportunities to collaborate and share ideas with your team
- A genuine interest in trading, financial technology and customer experience
- Experience in support roles (or hospitality) and finance a plus but not required
Perks and Benefits
- Regular and varied social events
- Paid parental leave and other PTO incentives
- Individual L&D budget – we take your development seriously
- Competitive remuneration
- Remote work flexibility
If you’re a self-starting team player who thrives in a fast-moving environment and you’re willing to take responsibility and challenge convention, then OMG it’s time we met.
In return, we’ll provide autonomy with support, competitive remuneration, and the opportunity to make an impact from day one.
Open to Australia and New Zealand residents only.