Strategic Account Manager
- 2050 Commerce Ave, Concord, CA 94520, USA
Opening Technologies, Inc. is a local, family owned business located in Concord, California. Our business is supplying, installing, and servicing premier doors, hardware, life safety & security solutions to our commercial customers. Our staff holds a passion for providing a high level of customer service with very detailed accuracy.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and industry experienced associates to join our team.
The Strategic Account Manager develops long-term relationships with commercial customers to manage needs and provide solutions for their overall security systems, doors & door hardware systems, and key services.
- Formulates a sales strategy based on the Company’s business strategy for market segments and effectively executes plan.
- Calls on all levels of an organization and other influencers to execute sales plan.
- Develops knowledge in the application and installation procedures for products and technologies provided by the company.
- Develops marketing programs effectively to increases sales and market penetration in the territory. Identifies areas to increase the Company’s share of customer commitment.
- Advises customers on products, services applications and promotions that best meet their needs.
- Develops long-term customer relationships for the purpose of developing purchasing relationships with Opening Technologies and the products supported.
- Provides a continuous customer contact (phone, face to face, email).
- Coordinates with the various factories identifying seminars, certification programs, technical data, product recommendations, special application products and product testing programs.
- Provides customer service to the external customer (consumer), internal customer (OT) and factory representatives with technical product and hardware information, problem solving and technical support.
- Three to five years B2B Sales experience, preferably selling commercial door hardware products to businesses and contractors.
- Experience in estimating projects.
- Mechanically inclined, detail oriented and efficient.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to self-manage, work independently, as well as work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Computer Skills: Including but not limited to all Microsoft Office applications, with emphasis on Excel and Outlook.
- Project Management experience.
Please attach a resume when applying to this position.
Clean drug test, DMV record and DOJ Live Scan required.