- 2050 Commerce Ave, Concord, CA 94520, USA
Opening Technologies, Inc. is a local, family owned business located in Concord, California. Our business is supplying, installing, and servicing premier doors, hardware, life safety & security solutions to our commercial customers. Our staff holds a passion for providing a high level of customer service with very detailed accuracy.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and industry experienced associates to join our team.
The Project Manager is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
Job duties include:
- Coordinate timelines for all concurrent projects
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects
- Quality assurance
- Track project deliverables throughout all phases of projects
- Directly manages technicians
- Coordinates service calls
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Manage project resource allocation, including purchasing requirements and installation schedules with field technicians
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
- Direct and plan all safety training for technicians and company
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Direct work experience in project management capacity
- Experience in strategic planning and people management
- Computer Skills: Including but not limited to all Microsoft Office applications, with emphasis on Excel and Outlook
- Working technical knowledge of door hardware security products, electronic security equipment and brands preferred
- Education and/or Experience: One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Please attach a resume when applying to this position.