Project Scheduler | Coordinator
- 2050 Commerce Ave, Concord, CA
Opening Technologies, Inc. is a local, family owned business located in Concord, California. Our business is supplying, installing, and servicing premier doors, hardware, life safety & security solutions to our commercial customers. Our staff holds a passion for providing a high level of customer service with very detailed accuracy.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and industry experienced associates to join our team.
The Project Scheduler plays a vital role in a construction project, helping to manage both time and resources to ensure work is completed on time. The job of a scheduler is to create timetables for the entire project, which includes determining the timing of tasks and when specific materials will be needed.
- Manage Field Technicians work schedules and oversee electronic time keeping records
- Manage project purchasing requirements
- Coordinate timelines for all concurrent projects, managing project tasks and resource requirements
- Track project deliverables throughout all phases of projects
- Constantly monitor and communicate on progress of project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Prepare documentation for Customer invoices
- Project management experience
- Experience in strategic planning and people management
- Computer Skills: Including but not limited to all Microsoft Office applications, with emphasis on Excel and Outlook
- Experience with project management software/online applications
- Working technical knowledge of door hardware security products, electronic security equipment and brands preferred
- Education and/or Experience: One year certificate from college or technical school; or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Clean DMV, drug test, and DOJ LiveScan
Please attach a resume when applying to this position.