Commercial Doors Shop & Field Technician
- 110 2nd Ave S, Pacheco, CA 94553, USA
Opening Technologies, Inc. is a local, family owned business located in Concord, California. Our business is supplying, installing, and servicing premier doors, hardware, life safety & security solutions to our commercial customers. Our staff holds a passion for providing a high level of customer service with very detailed accuracy.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and industry experienced associates to join our team.
The Shop and Field Services Technician is responsible for on-site fabrication of doors and door frame sets for Contractors Services Group. The Shop and Field Services Technician will assist in the design, preparation, and installation of doors, frames, and hardware as needed.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in all aspects of Contractors Services Group including receiving of product, preparation of product, and delivery of product.
- Assist in managing shop inventory and overall organization and neatness of shop area.
- Onsite installation of doors and frames.
- Maintain technical knowledge of industry changes to products and codes.
- Coordinate special projects, provide recommendations for applications. (Assess applications and determine best solution based on codes, security requirements, and serviceability.)
- Safety awareness and compliance for shop production and site installation.
- Compliance with Opening Technologies processes and procedures for shop production and site installation.
- Maintain a clean driving and safety record.
- Various other duties as required or requested by management.
- Minimum one to two years’ experience in basic carpentry skills and use of appropriate tools required for executing work.
- Skill in the use and care of a variety of hand and power tools necessary to perform carpentry work in compliance with OHSA and industry practices.
- Knowledge of the standard methods, materials and equipment employed in carpentry work.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to perform manual labor for extended periods of time as required by work assignments.
Valid California Driver License and clean DMV record.
Please attach a resume when applying to this position.