Performance Marketing Specialist (Remote Working)
- 700 Collins St, Docklands VIC 3008, Australia
- Employees can work remotely
It's an exciting time to be part of Open Universities Australia (OUA) – Australia’s destination for online tertiary study. As a not-for-profit, we empower students from all walks of life by helping them achieve their goals and transforming their lives through access to education from universities across the country.
Are you passionate about education and inspired by the idea of helping people to better their lives? Do you possess marketing superpowers in improving customer growth and acquisition through various mediums? Then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Specialist with experience in developing digital performance marketing strategies and executing tactical campaigns across paid search, social and display platforms.
You’ll work within a cross-functional agile team and strive to achieve team metrics whilst also driving the overall performance of the marketing trade.
Your primary focus will be on growth and acquisition. Success is determined by the ability to generate both new sessions to site and an incremental volume of quality leads.
You will work in collaboration with a peer and take ownership of campaign planning, management, optimisation and reporting for channels including Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google Display Network, Google Sponsored Promotions and some focus Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and other display platforms.
Working in a test and learn environment, you will provide a hypothesis for campaigns and provide a forecast of expected results. Your post-campaign analysis will provide insights and you will recommend next steps to enable us to continuously improve.
You are obsessed with data and leveraging insights to improve performance, and you have a passion for understanding your audience, using this understanding to improve customer experience throughout the marketing journey.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in performance marketing, developing strategies, and executing tactical campaigns across paid search, social and display platforms
- Experience with Google ads and using biddable automation and performance platforms
- Data driven mindset with strong analytics experience
- Proactive, strategic and innovative
- Results driven with a growth mindset
- Ability to work in a fast paced, continually adapting environment, and be comfortable with ambiguity
Please note that only people with valid work rights and be based in Australia or New Zealand will be considered.