Senior Business Analyst - Digital
- 700 Collins St, Docklands VIC 3008, Australia
It's an exciting time to be part of Open Universities Australia (OUA) as we continue to transform the world of online education. Our marketplace enables students from all walks of life to tailor and customise their study paths across multiple universities.
Are you passionate about technology and building software solutions that make a difference to people’s lives?
We are looking for a Senior Business Analysts with experience delivering a variety of projects, helping with facilitation and delivering change within the organisation. You'll be working closely with many different business stakeholders, product owners, developers, testers and other BAs to analyse, validate, incept and deliver new functionality, enhancements and/or changes to multiple systems to deliver improved customer experience and technological excellence.
You'll also find play in performing duties of a Scrum Master / Delivery Lead to ensure the team are living its agile values and principles.
- Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Knowledge of techniques in requirements elicitation including interviews, inception workshops, process definition, functional decomposition, release planning, etc
- Hands on experience using Agile methodologies (Iterative, Kanban, Scrum, XP) and leading teams through agile rituals
- Experience in writing epics and user stories including acceptance criteria
- Interest and drive to work with other BAs and technical SMEs to learn/understand and validate business/technical needs and derive the business requirements associated with the needs
- Previous work experience in an online marketplace, classfieds or e-commerce domain
- Previous experience working with Salesforce and Sitecore a bonus