Web Mining Programmer
- New York, NY
Open Systems Technologies is a national provider of smart staffing solutions, providing contract staffing, permanent placements and executive searches in the following skill areas:
- Finance, Accounting, and Operations
- Government Services
- Global Services
Established in New York in 1990, Open Systems Technologies is one of the largest, privately held, staffing companies in the world. We have experienced organic growth over the past 25 years and currently employ over 1,500 consultants in 16 domestic and international markets. Through our brands of Open Systems, OST Financial, OST Legal, OST Government Services, and OST Global we strive for continued expansion and excellence in the staffing industry. With the Global Services division, starting Jan-2012, Open Systems has expanded into the ITO & BPO Projects/Solutions business.
Our client is hiring a Web Mining Programmer to join a team which specializes in various analytical techniques including web harvesting, geospatial, social media, market research, and supply chain.
- Strong Web Mining and Web Scraping experience
- 2+ years web development experience
- 2+ years database experience
- 2+ years experience in Python, C#, Java
- Knowledge of Browser-Web Server interaction including DNS, HTTP, SSL, GET vs POST
- ETL, Pentaho experience
- Database (eg. Orcale) experience creating and populating
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.