Referential Data Services Engineer
- New York, NY
Open Systems Technologies is a national provider of smart staffing solutions, providing contract staffing, permanent placements and executive searches in the following skill areas:
- Finance, Accounting, and Operations
- Government Services
- Global Services
Established in New York in 1990, Open Systems Technologies is one of the largest, privately held, staffing companies in the world. We have experienced organic growth over the past 25 years and currently employ over 1,500 consultants in 16 domestic and international markets. Through our brands of Open Systems, OST Financial, OST Legal, OST Government Services, and OST Global we strive for continued expansion and excellence in the staffing industry. With the Global Services division, starting Jan-2012, Open Systems has expanded into the ITO & BPO Projects/Solutions business.
- Develop security infrastructure, create scripts, and manage availability
- Work with trading teams and users
- Correct data problems in securities
- Validate data changes in the security master and update the security master accordingly through the UI
- Fixing bugs in the security master code base
- 5+ years of experience in Java and SQL
- Experience in Finance and an understanding of financial instruments (equities, debt instruments, futures, and options)
- A degree in computer science or a related field
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.