Marketing Operations Coordinator
- 300 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Openmarkets Group (OMG) is accelerating access to wealth creation. We’re a trading and wealth management fintech, providing a full suite of technologies and infrastructure to industry professionals, and connecting consumers with investments and advice.
OMG is on a fast trajectory - we’re growing, priorities shift on the daily and you’ll need to be good at reacting on the fly. If that doesn’t excite you, look away now.
- Radical – we open markets
- Uplifting – we empower others
- Bold – we push boundaries
As a tech company, we're fortunate to be able to adapt to the rapidly changing conditions in the world around us, and this role is key to support an ongoing period of sustained growth. We were largely formed during lockdown – as such, we're well adapted to remote collaboration and the kind of flexibility required in these unusual times. Our total employee numbers grew over 200% last financial year and we're actively hiring during the current COVID-affected conditions.
About the role
We’re looking for a Marketing Operations Cooordinator to work across all aspects of marketing, supporting our small but very busy team. Reporting into the Head of Marketing but also working closely with our CRM / Martech Manager, this is a great opportunity to get experience and exposure across all areas of marketing and craft your own career trajectory.
We see marketing as having a heart (brand and content) and a brain (everything data driven). This role lives more on the brain side, but you will be working across both. In all areas, the devil’s in the detail.
- Communications: maintaining marketing communications calendar, collating content, creating and sending emails; help improve email personalisation and results. Help monitor and respond to customers on social channels and post as required. Coordinate internal comms as required.
- Data, process & reporting: help maintain customer data integrity and assist in creating and updating marketing report and building customer targeting lists.
- Websites and content: maintaining and updating websites. Helping source content for blogs, infographics and videos. Manage ongoing approvals of all content and maintaining records in system, and other reporting as required.
- PR, speaking events, awards: helping to ensure OMG participates in targeted and relevant awards and events, as well as coordinating award entries and event liaison. Monitoring OMG in the press and coordinating with PR agency.
- Campaigns & advertising: support team to develop and manage campaigns, including liaising with third parties and suppliers.
Skills and experience
- You’ve rocked a marketing role with a digital bent
- You love teaching yourself new digital tools
- You’re a natural project manager, bringing order to chaos
You have experience in and enthusiasm for some of the following (we don’t expect you to have it all…)
- Proof-reading, content, data analytics (Google Analytics or similar)
- Graphic and/or video production and editing (Adobe, Canva or similar)
- Website management (Wordpress or other CMS)
- Social media management
Perks and benefits
- Regular and varied social events
- Paid parental leave and other PTO incentives
- Individual L&D budget – we take your development seriously
- Competitive remuneration
- Remote work flexibility
If you’re a self-starting team player who thrives in a fast-moving environment and you’re willing to take responsibility and challenge convention, then OMG it’s time we met.
In return, we’ll provide autonomy with support, competitive remuneration, and the opportunity to make an impact from day one. And a puppy. Just kidding – have you seen puppy prices lately?!
* To be considered for this role you must hold Australian or New Zealand permanent residency.