- Job Type: Technology
OpenBet is sport. The world's top sports betting brands choose OpenBet as their partner for world class content, leading tech and tailored services. We have their back. So they’re ready with exciting, memorable and safe sports betting experiences, to entertain millions of players worldwide.
You will be joining our SportCast brand which is in a growth phase, focused on delivering the next generation of pricing software and customer experiences to the sports betting industry.
Everyone in the SportCast team is proud of building a business that has become an industry leader in redefining sports betting experiences.
Using OpenBet's supreme technologies, reputation and personal development channels we aim to deliver solutions to the biggest client's in the world. Any new employee is welcomed into a business that is uniquely positioned to take advantage of one of the most exciting growth spaces in the world.
SportCast x OpenBet is a team that you want to be part of! Come join us.
We are looking for a pro-active and ambitious .NET Developer to support SportCast's growth from in our Data Services Team in the London office.
As the ideal candidate you will have a strong technical background and a deep understanding of ETL processes, data modelling, data warehousing, and data integration.
You should be comfortable ingesting live data feeds via third party APIs and also be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams as well as having excellent problem-solving skills.
- Develop and maintain services that interface with third party fixture, results and calibration feeds
- Develop and maintain processes for data integration and migration between various systems
- Develop, test, and deploy code in a timely and efficient manner using C# and Azure Functions
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to data quality, data integrity, and performance
- Develop and maintain databases in SQL Server or cloud based document storage, including archiving and maintenance process
- Work with business analysts and other stakeholders to understand data requirements and develop ETL solutions that meet their needs
- Create and maintain technical documentation related to ETL processes and data models
- Ensure that assigned work during the sprint cycle is achieved to required deadlines
What you'll bring
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- 3+ years commercial .NET/ Core and C#, Java or equivalent.
- Proven experience (3+ years) working with database technologies such as SQL Server, Azure Table Storage or similar.
- Experience working within Azure including Azure Functions.
- Strong pattern-based approach to development.
- Excellent communication skills and organizational abilities, strategic thinking and a problem-solving solutions-based attitude.
What we can offer YOU:
- Attractive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
- The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis as you and our business continues to develop & grow
- Tangible and genuine development - at OpenBet, you can take your career where you want it to go!
- And if that’s not enough; enjoy flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress and enhance your career
OpenBet is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.