Associate Sports Trader
- Job Type: Trading
OpenBet is sport. The world's top sports betting brands choose OpenBet as their partner for world class content, leading tech and tailored services. We have their back. So they’re ready with exciting, memorable and safe sports betting experiences, to entertain millions of players worldwide.
OpenBet’s mission is to power growth and player engagement for operators through a global betting ecosystem that delivers at scale, at speed, at every great sports event. Our 1000 talented colleagues are the market's top team. We achieve billions of bets in a season; 60,000+ per second (more transactions than Amazon on Prime Day); 100% uptime (zero Superbowl crashes!) and we're built on 25 years of imaginative technology that is iterated daily.
OpenBet has established a premium client base of more than 75 operators worldwide and has 34 licences across the fastest growing regulated sports betting markets in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. The team is growing at scale driven by accelerated demand for our products and significant investment. We offer the speed, dynamism and growth opportunities of a start-up, underpinned by the stability and strength of a global employer.
Working at OpenBet every day is an opportunity for you to create exciting betting entertainment for millions of sports fans across the globe.
Want to be part of our evolving future growth?
- Trading of In-Play American sports games on behalf of 3rd party clients
- Continually monitoring live trends, game situations with a view to ensuring the quality and accuracy of the generated data
- Make informed decisions pertaining to the trading of the live game data
- Ensure clients receive a quality service and clear communication lines
- Participate effectively in regular feedback sessions with clients
- To carry out all reasonable requests and objectives to an acceptable standard
- Comprehensive knowledge of American sports and associated rules
- A passion for Sports data and statistics is a serious plus
- Reasonable mathematical skills
- Basic understanding of sports betting
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to take the initiative
- Quick and informed decision making
- Strong computer skills.
- Flexible and committed to excellence
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Available to work evenings and weekends
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.