- 222 Broadway, New York, NY 10038, USA
We are Onna: a fast-growing tech startup based in New York and with offices in Raleigh and Barcelona. We're an international team composed of fun, experienced and hard-working individuals on a mission to create real-time search for organizations, no matter where the information is stored.
Joining us would mean you'd have direct impact on a product used by some of the biggest names in tech to solve global problems in knowledge distribution. Our work environment is fun, quirky, exciting and flexible to your needs.
We're looking for a talented Marketing Lead to join our team in NYC. You'll coordinate our marketing efforts, PR activities, and oversee brand communications.
What you'll do:
- Oversee social media channels and content calendar and ensure it aligns with organizationsal priorities.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns.
- Organize external networking events.
- Execute and measure multi-channel customer acquisition strategy.
- Define KPIs and conversion metrics to track and measure success of both new customer acquisition and retention.
- Maintain proper data capture and optimization (a/b testing, landing page optimization, audience segmentation, etc.).
- Work cross functionally with product and sales teams.
- Assist the sales team in lead qualification and initial reach out.
- BA in Marketing, Business or related field.
- 3-5 years of B2B enterprise software marketing experience.
- Strong background in the data management technology industry, including knowledge of industry-specific nomenclature.
- Excellent written and verbal communications. English fluency is a must.
- Ability to write content for a wide variety of communications (press releases, articles, blog entries) on tight deadlines.
- Ability to present complex technical information to non-technical audiences.
We like to keep employees happy and are always looking for ways to improve our overall work culture and benefits package. Here are some of the benefits we offer at this time:
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Monthly gym membership
- Commuter perks
- Monthly group activities
- AND a free trip to anywhere in the WORLD (after your one year employment anniversary)!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.