Senior Product Manager
- 8144 Walnut Hl Ln, Dallas, TX 75231, USA
- Employees can work remotely
One Technologies is a Dallas-based, privately held, direct-to-consumer products company that develops and markets ScoreSense® – an industry-leading online and mobile provider of consumer credit information, identity monitoring, and neighborhood alert services. By providing more than 1 million ScoreSense® subscribers continuous access to credit, identity theft, and family safety features, we strive to make life more secure for our members.
One Technologies has been recognized numerous times for our success, impressive growth, and progressive company culture by various trade publications and “Best Of” lists, including the Dallas Business Journal, Tech Titans Fast 50, and the Inc. 500. We’ve been recognized as the #1 fastest growing company in Dallas on the 2013-14 “SMU 100” list, and were also named to the 2021 “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” list, the seventh time we’ve received this honor.
One Technologies has been able to accomplish amazing things while maintaining a culture that is friendly and fun, yet driven to achieve greatness.
More information about One Technologies is available at onetechnologies.net.
Seeking an influential senior product leader to help shape and drive the growth of the company by leading strategic initiatives to improve the enrollment process for our products. This role will collaborate with multiple departments on a regular basis to lead product initiatives to achieve the appropriate balance of foundational improvement, improved tracking and reporting, and additional enrollment features to provide the best enrollment experience for our customers.
- You’re the voice of the customer, bringing the customer’s point of view into every product decision you make.
- Own the product vision for the enrollment process. Ensure that it aligns with the overall product and company vision. Be an expert on the domain, the market, the trends. Evangelize the vision constantly so all stakeholders are aligned, have context, and understand where we are going. Be familiar with best practices around a frictionless enrollment process and help to define key metrics to measure our success.
- Manage the product roadmap. Make tactical prioritization choices while helping the company think strategically. Build alignment with stakeholders and help stakeholders to understand the trade-offs when prioritizing features.
- Drive the feature delivery lifecycle: research customer/user needs; define scope, write business requirements; partner with UX where applicable to design and prototype; work with engineering to develop, test and deliver a feature on time; engage with customer-facing roles to drive market awareness and customer adoption.
- Collaborate with Marketing, UX, Customer Care, Analytics, Engineering cross functional teams to conceptualize, organize, manage and drive new product initiatives from concept to successful launch.
- Partner with A/B Testing & UX team to design and run experiments to understand what resonates with our customers and where we need to make improvements to optimize the conversion rate.
- Work closely with Analytics team to analyze hard data and performance metrics (i.e. conversion rate, click-through rates, page render times, customer feedback) and distill into clear, concise actionable recommendations. Develop business cases to support new product recommendations.
- Responsible for driving product innovation by conceptualizing and driving the development of new features and customer experience enhancements based on competitive analysis, market insights and internal product metric.
- Responsible for day-to-day operational management – monitoring key metrics, addressing break/fix items, examining the customer experience after a major launches.
- Five plus years of product management experience at a customer facing technology or digital media company.
- Three plus years of experience with online enrollment processes for consumer facing products.
- Proven expertise in fundamental product management functions - writing requirements, reviewing UX, creating presentations for senior management, managing relationships, directing cross functional teams, working with outside vendors, creating business cases, and launching large projects.
- Experience using agile development methodologies with globally distributed teams.
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills; experience using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills to communicate across the company with peers, functional teams, and senior leadership.
- Ability to set annual roadmaps and secure alignment from leadership and peers for resource allocation and execution.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to dive deep to understand details and come back up to tie to strategic vision and roadmap.
- Superior judgment to make strategic trade off decisions to change the scope of projects as needed.
One Technologies offers attractive compensation, 100% company-paid health and dental insurance, short term and long term disability coverage, tuition reimbursement and flexible remote working hours.