- 8144 Walnut Hl, Dallas, TX 75231, USA
One Technologies is a Dallas-based, privately held, direct-to-consumer products company that develops and markets ScoreSense® – an industry-leading online and mobile provider of consumer credit information, identity monitoring, and neighborhood alert services. By providing more than 1 million ScoreSense® subscribers continuous access to credit, identity theft, and family safety features, we strive to make life more secure for our members.
One Technologies has been recognized numerous times for our success, impressive growth, and progressive company culture by various trade publications and “Best Of” lists, including the Dallas Business Journal, Tech Titans Fast 50, and the Inc. 500. We’ve been recognized as the #1 fastest growing company in Dallas on the 2013-14 “SMU 100” list, and were also named to the 2021 “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” list, the seventh time we’ve received this honor.
One Technologies has been able to accomplish amazing things while maintaining a culture that is friendly and fun, yet driven to achieve greatness.
More information about One Technologies is available at onetechnologies.net.
OT is looking for an eager analyst ready to contribute to the team by providing testing support for business initiatives. The role will primarily focus on acquisition, retention, engagement performance and optimization by conducting and analyzing statistical tests.
- Launches, monitors, and analyzes A/B and multivariate tests to provide actionable business recommendations.
- Performs daily testing analysis and updates, manages multiple projects, and addresses ad hoc requests.
- Maintains the operational status of testing queues, ensures project changes meet requirements, and deployments are made with minimum disruption.
- Helps plan, scope, schedule, and implement testing activities for projects of varying size and complexity.
- Works with various departments in developing new designs and functionalities for all facets of the business, including acquisition, retention, and engagement.
- Writes clear and concise test plans and test documents and communicates test results, recommendations, and business impacts to stakeholders.
- Performs other work-related duties as needed to complete projects.
- Highly analytical with the ability to interpret data in a way that leads to actionable strategies.
- Demonstrates creativity and assertiveness to provide insight how test data could be analyzed to positively impact the overall success of the company.
- Communicates effectively while exhibiting excellent customer service with various audiences.
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task with multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and find ways to uncover opportunities, but still able to work cohesively as a team player.
- Exhibits creativity, flexibility, adaptability, and the drive to achieve results.
- Knowledge and experience using SQL, R, Python, and/or other tools for data transformation, analysis, and visualization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Proven experience using critical thinking and creative problem-solving.
- Strong written and verbal skills, with the ability to communicate to business and technical teams.
- A bachelor’s degree in an analytical field such as Statistics, Mathematics, Business Analytics, or Economics with 2 or more years of related work experience. Master’s degree preferred.
One Technologies offers attractive compensation, 100% company-paid health and dental insurance, short term and long term disability coverage, tuition reimbursement and flexible remote working hours.