Sr. Software Engineer
- 8144 Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX 75231, USA
One Technologies is a Dallas-based, privately held, direct-to-consumer products company that develops and markets ScoreSense® – an industry-leading online and mobile provider of consumer credit information, identity monitoring, and neighborhood alert services. By providing more than 1 million ScoreSense® subscribers continuous access to credit, identity theft, and family safety features, we strive to make life more secure for our members.
One Technologies has been recognized numerous times for our success, impressive growth, and progressive company culture by various trade publications and “Best Of” lists, including the Dallas Business Journal, Tech Titans Fast 50, and the Inc. 500. We’ve been recognized as the #1 fastest growing company in Dallas on the 2013-14 “SMU 100” list, and were also named to the 2021 “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” list, the seventh time we’ve received this honor.
One Technologies has been able to accomplish amazing things while maintaining a culture that is friendly and fun, yet driven to achieve greatness.
More information about One Technologies is available at onetechnologies.net.
The Sr. Software Engineer will perform a variety of complex project tasks independently and within teams to facilitate full product development and maintenance efforts. The role has a strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and is highly proficient in one or more technologies used in the Engineering department. Knowledge and expertise is freely shared with others to support and mentor team members. The role will continue to enhance technical skills and be able to provide guidance and direction to help make critical technical and project related decisions.
- Create, maintain, and update internally and externally built websites, applications, and integrations.
- Define technical designs and strategies, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Follows and ensures compliance of best practices, coding standards, and policies in software development.
- Provides and ensures accurate estimates ensuring a comprehensive approach.
- Delivers solutions on-time and according to schedule.
- Ensure technical architecture, strategies and solutions align with business goals and vision.
- Establish and document conceptual, logical, and physical system designs to enable solutions that are highly available, highly scalable, and cost effective.
- Identifies new ideas, tools, and process improvements to help team meet objectives.
- Demonstrates expert understanding of object-oriented design principles as reflected in working code.
- Recognized as a domain expert in one or more areas of product functionality.
- Work with managers, developers, release engineers, and other engineering teams to improve test automation, application performance, reliability, code quality and consistency, delivery, and velocity
- Lead, mentor, coordinate, and interview other developers to evolve and grow the engineering teams.
- Delivers and helps to ensure delivery of quality code, thorough unit testing, with fewer defects that rarely requires cleanup/refactoring.
- Participate in tool selection, implementation, and problem solving across the customer journey.
- Four plus years experience with .Net
- Familiarity with .NET, ASP.NET framework & C# or VB.NET is preferred.
- Experience developing for AWS utilizing lambda functions, API gateway, S3, and many other AWS features.
- Strong analytical skills, creative thinking ability and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good time management skills and self-motivated.
- At least 5 years of professional experience building high-performance, reliable systems in a complex, multi-tiered and distributed environment.
- Prefer, experience with Web Deliver Excellence related to optimizing application performance, page load time, and increasing Conversion Rate and Customer Retention with technology.
One Technologies offers attractive compensation, 100% company-paid health and dental insurance, short term and long term disability coverage, tuition reimbursement and flexible remote working hours.