- 8144 Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX 75231, USA
One Technologies is a Dallas-based, privately held, direct-to-consumer products company that develops and markets ScoreSense® – an industry-leading online and mobile provider of consumer credit information, identity monitoring, and neighborhood alert services. By providing more than 1 million ScoreSense® subscribers continuous access to credit, identity theft, and family safety features, we strive to make life more secure for our members.
One Technologies has been recognized numerous times for our success, impressive growth, and progressive company culture by various trade publications and “Best Of” lists, including the Dallas Business Journal, Tech Titans Fast 50, and the Inc. 500. We’ve been recognized as the #1 fastest growing company in Dallas on the 2013-14 “SMU 100” list, and were also named to the 2021 “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” list, the seventh time we’ve received this honor.
One Technologies has been able to accomplish amazing things while maintaining a culture that is friendly and fun, yet driven to achieve greatness.
More information about One Technologies is available at onetechnologies.net.
The Recruiter will lead all talent acquisition efforts for the company and will manage full life cycle recruiting. The position partners directly with hiring managers to understand and define requirements for open roles, as well as to develop a sourcing and recruiting strategy to fill those roles. Strategic research and sourcing techniques are required to build a robust candidate pipeline, effectively screen candidates to determine viability, manage the interview and selection process while negotiating and closing all offers. Additionally, the role serves as a cultural champion and positions OT as a marquee employment brand in the market.
- Deliver high quality talent sourcing by matching candidate skills to department needs. Provide a thorough talent assessment prior to passing on recommended candidates to hiring managers based upon an evaluation of their core competencies, depth of experience, culture alignment to the company, and ability to contribute to department needs.
- Partner with management to define and shape requirements for current and future hiring needs, determine salary ranges and lead the hiring process.
- Manage and update all content for recruiting on designated job boards, company website and social media channels to promote OT as a preferred employment brand.
- Create dynamic job descriptions and create a focused competitor recruiting strategy to identify the most qualified candidates.
- Identify and source passive candidates through competitive research, direct outreach, social channels, internal and external networking, and other traditional recruiting means.
- Manage an active candidate pipeline by engaging with candidates to learn about their backgrounds, interest and aspirations to determine functional, financial and cultural fit. Represent OT and present opportunities to candidates in a compelling way to encourage and persuade viable candidates.
- Maintain data integrity within the ATS and train management on the requisition process to gain headcount approval.
- Manage and guide candidates through the search process consisting of phone screens, skills evaluations and onsite interviews ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Propose, articulate, negotiate and close offers of employment that balance the desires of the candidate with the needs of the business.
- Manage recruiting vendors to support company needs and long-term partnerships.
- Proven recruiting experience in a professional search firm or corporate environment, executing a variety of searches with an emphasis on promoting a positive candidate experience.
- Strong sourcing and networking skills with proficiency at cold calling to support managing the best-in-class recruiting program.
- Industry domain experience in the online marketing, digital products, direct to consumer ecommerce, analytics and/or technology space.
- Solid conceptual thinking and the ability to use creative and innovative approaches to problem solving.
- Team player mentality, has a good sense of humor, is open-minded, proactive and process driven.
- A highly motivated person that is passionate about collaborating with others to drive results.
- Knowledge of federal and state laws regarding employment practices is required.
- Ability to self-manage to identify problems, mediate issues, develop solutions, and implement appropriate courses of action.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Products: Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- General knowledge and experience with recruiting tools and applicant tracking software.
- Bachelor’s degree required and a minimum of five years of full lifecycle corporate recruiting experience, preferably with a software development and/or eCommerce products company.
One Technologies offers attractive compensation, 100% company-paid health and dental insurance, short term and long term disability coverage, tuition reimbursement and flexible remote working hours.