- 8144 Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX 75231, USA
- Employees can work remotely
One Technologies is a Dallas-based, privately held, direct-to-consumer products company that develops and markets ScoreSense® – an industry-leading online and mobile provider of consumer credit information, identity monitoring, and neighborhood alert services. By providing more than 1 million ScoreSense® subscribers continuous access to credit, identity theft, and family safety features, we strive to make life more secure for our members.
One Technologies has been recognized numerous times for our success, impressive growth, and progressive company culture by various trade publications and “Best Of” lists, including the Dallas Business Journal, Tech Titans Fast 50, and the Inc. 500. We’ve been recognized as the #1 fastest growing company in Dallas on the 2013-14 “SMU 100” list, and were also named to the 2021 “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” list, the seventh time we’ve received this honor.
One Technologies has been able to accomplish amazing things while maintaining a culture that is friendly and fun, yet driven to achieve greatness.
More information about One Technologies is available at onetechnologies.net.
We're looking for a performance engineer to join our team as an influential leader that embeds engineering focus and practices throughout the development stages within the software engineering department. Deliver expertise in development standards in multi-tier web applications and be familiar with deployment of product across a variety of platforms. A thought leader in technology trends and best practices.
- Develops high performing websites and trains peers within the software engineering team at all levels to provide continuous process improvement and development performance.
- Provide primary interface support between the Performance/Load/Stress testing automation team and development.
- Assess all new websites and deliveries for performance and latency.
- Drives performance diagnostic, RCA, and tuning activities within the software engineering team and across the company.
- Analyze and monitor stability, scalability, and performance of services (heap, thread, dump, log, profiling, etc.).
- Manage and monitor a performance dashboard and review it weekly with team and management.
- Design and architect Performance/Load/Stress testing.
- Regularly analyze and interpreting performance test results.
- Understand and translate user behavior at peak and/or critical timeframes.
- Work with all levels within the company including executive leadership.
- Experienced background in software development – understanding of object oriented and functional programming concepts, as well as software design patterns and principles.
- Extensive experience designing for performance and low latency.
- Broad experience with system monitoring tools and frameworks.
- Experience defining API’s and Microservices setup and tuning.
- Strong communication skills with a high emphasis on the ability to explain technology in business terms and to express opinions clearly.
- Complex Judgment/Decision Making.
- Solutions oriented – ability to creatively solve problems on the fly.
- Ability to make decisions and drive initiatives to completion.
One Technologies offers attractive compensation, 100% company-paid health and dental insurance, short term and long term disability coverage, tuition reimbursement and flexible remote working hours.