- 8144 Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX 75231, USA
One Technologies is a Dallas-based, privately held, direct-to-consumer products company that develops and markets ScoreSense® – an industry-leading online and mobile provider of consumer credit information, identity monitoring, and neighborhood alert services. By providing more than 1 million ScoreSense® subscribers continuous access to credit, identity theft, and family safety features, we strive to make life more secure for our members. Our commitment to building responsive, elegantly designed credit and security products for consumers has ignited continuous growth.
One Technologies has been recognized numerous times for our success, impressive growth, and progressive company culture by various trade publications and “Best Of” lists, including the Dallas Business Journal, Tech Titans Fast 50, and the Inc. 500. We’ve been recognized as the #1 fastest growing company in Dallas on the 2013-14 “SMU 100” list, and were also named to the 2021 “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” list, the seventh time we’ve received this honor.
One Technologies has been able to accomplish amazing things while maintaining a culture that is friendly and fun, yet driven to achieve greatness.
More information about One Technologies is available at onetechnologies.net.
Seeking an influential relationship account manager to build, develop and grow relationships with key affiliate marketing partners and manage the overall health of affiliate relationships. The role will manage sales performance tools, develop marketing programs to achieve client satisfaction and retention, while handling all operational aspects of the affiliate partnership.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain strong active relationships with key client stakeholders and act as the primary point of contact for assigned clients.
- Provide strategic vision and solutions for client relationships and maintain OT objectives.
- Manage affiliate accounts by assessing client needs, expectations and foster growth within assigned accounts.
- Liaise between Account Management and Compliance to review affiliate creative and ideas and ensure campaigns are running in a compliant manner.
- Lead the execution of all marketing and sales campaigns through our sales performance tool, including set-ups, traffic mapping and pricing.
- Act as the technical expert and manage the tracking and reporting associated with the platform, including troubleshooting any discrepancy issues, traffic type assignments and pricing adjustments.
- Establish revenue expectations for affiliate partners while maintaining internal margin goals.
- Project manage client requests through appropriate internal channels or management.
- Effectively communicate OT’s corporate strategy to clients and successfully integrate them with client’s specific operations.
- Monitor and manage all aspects of daily client performance and identify opportunities for performance improvement.
- Participate in conferences or meetings to foster and grow current relationships.
- Proven record of building and strategically growing partnerships.
- Ability to analyze complex issues and develop relevant and realistic plans, programs and recommendations.
- Aptitude to think strategically, create plans and in a client-centric environment.
- Capacity to multi-task and prioritize based on impact.
- Analytical and metric focused with attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively and lead a cross-functional team.
- Technically savvy and able to adjust to new applications quickly.
- Exhibit creativity, flexibility, adaptability and the drive to achieve results.
- Ability to conceptualize goals and objectives for clients and company.
- Proven success of using digital media to grow, engage and activate targeted audiences.
- Organizational agility with strong collaboration and interpersonal skills to work effectively across the company.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Talent to manage through ambiguity to drive results.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: N/A
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration. Minimum of 3 year’s experience in marketing, account management and digital media marketing.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: None required
One Technologies offers attractive compensation, 100% company-paid health and dental insurance, short term and long term disability coverage, tuition reimbursement and flexible remote working hours.