Sr. Data Analyst
- 8144 Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX 75231, USA
- Employees can work remotely
One Technologies is a Dallas-based, privately held, direct-to-consumer products company that develops and markets ScoreSense® – an industry-leading online and mobile provider of consumer credit information, identity monitoring, and neighborhood alert services. By providing more than 1 million ScoreSense® subscribers continuous access to credit, identity theft, and family safety features, we strive to make life more secure for our members.
One Technologies has been recognized numerous times for our success, impressive growth, and progressive company culture by various trade publications and “Best Of” lists, including the Dallas Business Journal, Tech Titans Fast 50, and the Inc. 500. We’ve been recognized as the #1 fastest growing company in Dallas on the 2013-14 “SMU 100” list, and we're also named to the 2020 “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” list, the 6th time we’ve received this honor in recent years.
One Technologies has been able to accomplish amazing things while maintaining a culture that is friendly and fun, yet driven to achieve greatness.
More information about One Technologies is available at onetechnologies.net.
This role will be responsible for assisting various departments in the organization with data needs, SSIS development, ad hoc queries, data exploration and provide support of the business intelligence web intranet. Additional responsibilities include designing data warehouses, requirements gathering, data retrieval and preparation of data structures from a variety of sources including SQL server, cloud databases and 3rd party exports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gain an understanding of our business and data capabilities to serve as a subject matter expert of business operations and database structures.
- Meet with customers to understand data requests, and work with them to identify and close requirements gaps.
- Use multiple databases sources to retrieve, test and deliver data in a timely and efficient manner.
- Develop processes and SSIS application to perform data transformation.
- Train and learn data manipulation and transformation in Snowflake.
- Create technical documentation for a data request on an as-needed basis.
- Identify opportunities for creating and improving data load and optimize for maximum efficiency.
- Collaborate with other team members to build upon dataset results to create deeper insights.
- Coordinate code reviews with analysts and team members to ensure quality of data before turning over to customers.
- Partner with analytics leaders to identify opportunities of process improvement.
- Experience working with SQL Server Management Studio and SSIS development.
- Experience delivering reporting or cloud-based data support.
- Able to work with little supervision and meet deadlines on a consistent basis.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office. Must have experience working with Excel.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to read, write and speak in the English language.
- Experience using Jira for workflow management preferred.
- Experience helping coworkers organize tasks.
- Experience mentoring others.
- Candidate should possess the following personal traits: teachable, friendly, flexible, confident, and reliable.
- Experience using SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).
- Experience using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Experience using PowerBI report building tools including online environment.
- Experience SnowFlake Cloud Platform preferred.
- Experian with Python programming language preferred.
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution or equivalent work experience. At least 5 years of work-related experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
This is generally a sedentary role, requiring use of typical office equipment such as a computer and phone.
Open working environment conducive to overall success of organizational goals through team collaboration, commitment and shared objectives. OT is a business casual environment.
One Technologies offers attractive compensation, 100% company-paid health and dental insurance, short term and long-term disability coverage, tuition reimbursement and flexible working hours in a casual, open, creative environment.
To all recruitment agencies
One Technologies does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias, company recruiters or other One Technologies employees. One Technologies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.