AWS Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
- Walnut Hill, Dallas, TX, United States
One Technologies is a Dallas-based, privately held, direct-to-consumer products company that develops and markets ScoreSense® – an industry-leading online and mobile provider of consumer credit information, identity monitoring, and neighborhood alert services. By providing more than 1 million ScoreSense® subscribers continuous access to credit, identity theft, and family safety features, we strive to make life more secure for our members.
One Technologies has been recognized numerous times for our success, impressive growth, and progressive company culture by various trade publications and “Best Of” lists, including the Dallas Business Journal, Tech Titans Fast 50, and the Inc. 500. We’ve been recognized as the #1 fastest growing company in Dallas on the 2013-14 “SMU 100” list, and were also recently named to the 2019 “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” list, the 6th time we’ve received this honor in recent years.
One Technologies has been able to accomplish amazing things while maintaining a culture that is friendly and fun, yet driven to achieve greatness.
More information about One Technologies is available at www.onetechnologies.net.
As a key member of the Cloud Infrastructure team, the AWS Cloud Engineer will be charged with designing, building and migrating applications, software, and services on the AWS platform, ensuring solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud. This person will evangelize and educate customers on the value proposition of AWS as well and aid in creating world-class solutions built on AWS.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Architecting/operating innovative solutions built on AWS
- Design and Implement AWS architectures and environments
- Play a key role in migrating and transforming legacy solutions to the cloud
- Design Native Cloud Application Architectures and optimize applications for AWS
- 'Hands-on keyboard' AWS implementation experience across a broad range of AWS services.
- Must have in depth AWS development experience (Containerization - Docker, Amazon EKS, Lambda, EC2, S3, Amazon DocumentDB, PostgreSQL)
- Strong knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD pipeline (GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory)
- Scripting capability and the ability to develop AWS environments as code
- Hands-on AWS experience with at least 1 implementation (preferred in an Enterprise scale environment)
- Experience with core AWS platform architecture, including areas such as: Organizations, Account Design, VPC, Subnet, segmentation strategies.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery approach and design
- Environment and application automation
- CloudFormation and third-party automation approach/strategy
- Network connectivity, Direct Connect and VPN
- AWS Cost Management and Optimization
- Experienced in developing Web Services with Python, JSON
- Skilled experience in Python libraries (NumPy, Pandas dataframe)
- Public cloud automaton tooling and scripting experience – CFn, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins.
- Familiar with Encryption, Logging, and Privacy/Security Protocols (e.g. TLS 1.2, ELK stack)
- Good knowledge of REST/SOAP/JSON web service API implementation.
- Experienced in developing test plan, test cases, baselines, and conducting end-to-end testing.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or 5+ years relevant experience.
One Technologies offers attractive compensation, 100% company-paid health and dental insurance, short term and long-term disability coverage, paid health club membership, tuition reimbursement and flexible working hours in a casual, open, creative environment.
To all recruitment agencies
One Technologies does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias, company recruiters or other One Technologies employees. One Technologies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.