Principal Product Manager
- 8144 Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX 75231, USA
One Technologies is a Dallas-based, privately held, direct-to-consumer products company that develops and markets ScoreSense® – an industry-leading online and mobile provider of consumer credit information, identity monitoring, and neighborhood alert services. By providing more than 1 million ScoreSense® subscribers continuous access to credit, identity theft, and family safety features, we strive to make life more secure for our members.
One Technologies has been recognized numerous times for our success, impressive growth, and progressive company culture by various trade publications and “Best Of” lists, including the Dallas Business Journal, Tech Titans Fast 50, and the Inc. 500. We’ve been recognized as the #1 fastest growing company in Dallas on the 2013-14 “SMU 100” list, and were also recently named to the 2018 “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” list, the 5th time we’ve received this honor in recent years.
One Technologies has been able to accomplish amazing things while maintaining a culture that is friendly and fun, yet driven to achieve greatness.
More information about One Technologies is available at onetechnologies.net.
The Principal Product Manager will be a leader of strategic product initiatives and collaborate with various departments to drive new product development and delivery initiatives. This role owns a critical product segment for the company and is a highly visible position that will play a pivotal role in shaping and driving the growth by leading large scale, strategic and day-to-day product initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for driving product innovation by conceptualizing and driving the development of new features and customer experience enhancements based on competitive analysis, market insights and internal product metrics.
- Responsible for understanding OT’s business infrastructure and working closely with cross-functional teams (Marketing, IT, Analytics, PMO, Customer Care) to conceptualize, organize, manage and drive new product initiatives from concept to launch.
- Responsible for writing and presenting product vision, scope and product strategies, as well as driving the process for creating and presenting a sound business case, to achieve executive sponsor support.
- Generate business and product initiatives and requirements to increase value to customers and continuously partner with functional teams to deliver on these initiatives.
- Responsible for leading the day-to-day operational management, innovation and optimization of the area of responsibility as Principal Product Manager.
- Define the product strategy up to 3 years.
- Run analyses independently and work closely with Analytics team to analyze hard data and performance metrics (i.e. site usage, customer feedback) and distill into clear, concise actionable recommendations for next steps in product updates.
- Responsible for researching competition, market conditions, data provider vendors, etc. to identify emerging trends and new opportunities.
- Work with the UX/UI team to ideate on and launch innovative customer experiences and features.
- Responsible for defining success metrics and reporting needs produced by the Business Analytics teams.
- Act independently to make decisions and take action without supervision.
- 7+ years of product management or transferrable experience at a consumer facing technology, digital media company, or equivalent industries.
- Proven expertise in fundamental product management functions- writing requirements, making prioritization decisions, writing documents and presentations for senior level management, developing strong understanding of customers and market to conceptualize product features, building and maintaining relationships by working with and directing cross-functional teams and outside vendors.
- Experience in running analyses independently and translating quantitative and qualitative customer insights into new products and services.
- Proven track record of optimizing profitability and P&L management of online products and enhancing features.
- Ability to lead discussions across cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
- Superior skills in monitoring online metrics and building analyses.
- Strong understanding of technology, customer lifecycle management, and financial planning.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills to communicate and influence across the company with peers, functional teams, and senior leadership.
- Ability to set annual roadmaps and secure alignment from leadership and peers for resource allocation and execution.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to dive deep to understand details and come back up to tie to strategic vision and roadmap.
- Superior judgment to make trade off decisions to change prioritization or the scope of projects as needed.
- Ability and passion to lead organizational change and help junior team members gain new skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required in Economics, Business Administration, or equivalent majors with seven or more years of relevant experience in Product Management.
- Master’s in business administration or equivalent degree is preferred.
One Technologies offers attractive compensation, 100% company-paid health and dental insurance, short term and long-term disability coverage, paid health club membership, tuition reimbursement and flexible working hours in a casual, open, creative environment.
To all recruitment agencies
One Technologies does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias, company recruiters or other One Technologies employees. One Technologies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.