Manager, Digital Sales Strategy
- 8144 Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX 75231, USA
One Technologies is a Dallas-based, privately held, direct-to-consumer products company that develops and markets ScoreSense® – an industry-leading online and mobile provider of consumer credit information, identity monitoring, and neighborhood alert services. By providing more than 1 million ScoreSense® subscribers continuous access to credit, identity theft, and family safety features, we strive to make life more secure for our members.
One Technologies has been recognized numerous times for our success, impressive growth, and progressive company culture by various trade publications and “Best Of” lists, including the Dallas Business Journal, Tech Titans Fast 50, and the Inc. 500. We’ve been recognized as the #1 fastest growing company in Dallas on the 2013-14 “SMU 100” list, and were also recently named to the 2018 “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” list, the 5th time we’ve received this honor in recent years.
One Technologies has been able to accomplish amazing things while maintaining a culture that is friendly and fun, yet driven to achieve greatness.
More information about One Technologies is available at onetechnologies.net.
The Manager of Digital Sales Strategy is a visionary go-getter who has the analytical aptitude and experience in identifying new business opportunities at scale. He/she is naturally curious and has the ability to “see around corners” spot trends and anticipate outcomes before they occur. This is a strategic role where the ideal candidate holds an MBA and has significant analytical experience within a digital sales organization built around affiliate or partnership relationships. He/she Must be able to successfully develop marketplace assessments and go-forward direction that supports the partnership sales team in diversifying distribution channels. He/she is customer-centric and understands that lasting relationships are built around a mutually beneficial value exchange.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create a vision, strategy and account plan to achieve revenue and financial objectives.
- Grow the partnership channel through prospecting, selling and supporting new digital business ventures.
- Identify prospective target opportunities and perform necessary due diligence.
- Monitor and analyze digital campaign performance and provide test and/or optimization recommendations.
- Effectively communicate our strategy to internal and external partners and teams.
- Identify business development opportunities by attending conferences and client meetings.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and cross-functional partners, including finance, legal and technology.
- Develop and manage effective tools that assess competitors, industry developments and e-commerce trends.
- 5+ years of developing successful strategies in a Marketing and/or Business Development organization.
- Demonstrated ability to identify new growth opportunities and work with internal teams to launch them.
- Proven results focus with a track record of achieving or exceeding goals and key performance metrics.
- Curiosity to look beyond the numbers and ask critical questions to develop effective strategies.
- A strategic thinker who makes informed decisions by carefully weighing the pros and cons of various options.
- An innovator who identifies and capitalizes on marketplace trends by creating solutions to achieve desired results.
- A true multi-tasker who is inspired and energized by a fast-paced environment and dynamic culture.
One Technologies offers attractive compensation, 100% company-paid health and dental insurance, short term and long-term disability coverage, paid health club membership, tuition reimbursement and flexible working hours in a casual, open, creative environment.
To all recruitment agencies
One Technologies does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias, company recruiters or other One Technologies employees. One Technologies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.