Corporate Trainer, Customer Care
- 8144 Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX 75231, USA
One Technologies is a Dallas-based, privately held, direct-to-consumer products company that develops and markets ScoreSense® – an industry-leading online and mobile provider of consumer credit information, identity monitoring, and neighborhood alert services. By providing more than 1 million ScoreSense® subscribers continuous access to credit, identity theft, and family safety features, we strive to make life more secure for our members.
One Technologies has been recognized numerous times for our success, impressive growth, and progressive company culture by various trade publications and “Best Of” lists, including the Dallas Business Journal, Tech Titans Fast 50, and the Inc. 500. We’ve been recognized as the #1 fastest growing company in Dallas on the 2013-14 “SMU 100” list, and were also recently named to the 2018 “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” list, the 5th time we’ve received this honor in recent years.
One Technologies has been able to accomplish amazing things while maintaining a culture that is friendly and fun, yet driven to achieve greatness.
More information about One Technologies is available at onetechnologies.net.
The Corporate Trainer, Customer Care will work side-by-side with other departments within the company in support of daily operations in Customer Care by developing and delivering training to in-house and outsourced call center partners. The Corporate Trainer will support consistent training and delivery of One Technologies' processes and procedures to external site trainers through the Knowledge Base tool.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops new, refresher and sales skills training modules
- Creates tools to measure learning and process compliance across all sites
- Manages relationship with other departments and champion first class customer experience through QA calibrations and Operations audits.
- Represents Training with the Project Management Team on all initiatives impacting Customer Care
- Trains all internal Customer Care personnel and outsourced call center partners.
- Travels to site partners as needed to support New Hire Training initiatives
- Other duties that may be assigned
- Ability to demonstrate excellent written and oral communication
- Experience speaking in public
- Ability to provide effective training to all learners by having a clear understanding of all three learning styles
- Ability to work in a team environment and be a key player on the team.
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities using time efficiently is required
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness and to monitor own work to ensure quality
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, and manage competing demands caused by delays or unexpected events.
- Experience with Salesforce Knowledge Base application is a plus.
- Ability to develop in HTML formatting is a plus.
- Ability to communicate ideas in persuasive manner.
- Ability to identify training gaps, develop solutions, and implement appropriate course of action
- Expert knowledge of OT processes, procedures and products
- Excellent attention to details; impeccable time management skills; strong team player, creative, flexible and driven to achieve results
- Must have sales / retention development and training skills
One Technologies offers attractive compensation, 100% company-paid health and dental insurance, short term and long-term disability coverage, paid health club membership, tuition reimbursement and flexible working hours in a casual, open, creative environment.
To all recruitment agencies
One Technologies does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias, company recruiters or other One Technologies employees. One Technologies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.