Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
- 8144 Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX 75231, USA
One Technologies is a Dallas-based, privately held, direct-to-consumer products company that develops and markets ScoreSense® – an industry-leading online and mobile provider of consumer credit information, identity monitoring, and neighborhood alert services. By providing more than 1 million ScoreSense® subscribers continuous access to credit, identity theft, and family safety features, we strive to make life more secure for our members.
One Technologies has been recognized numerous times for our success, impressive growth, and progressive company culture by various trade publications and “Best Of” lists, including the Dallas Business Journal, Tech Titans Fast 50, and the Inc. 500. We’ve been recognized as the #1 fastest growing company in Dallas on the 2013-14 “SMU 100” list, and were also recently named to the 2018 “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” list, the 5th time we’ve received this honor in recent years.
One Technologies has been able to accomplish amazing things while maintaining a culture that is friendly and fun, yet driven to achieve greatness.
More information about One Technologies is available at onetechnologies.net.
The Senior Full Stack Engineer works to implement new features and insure all development is done consistent with organizational standards and industry best practices. You will dive head-first into innovative solutioning to grow our products and business. You will join a curious team of passionate technologists dedicated to improving development standards, software design, application security, and code testing. You will be comfortable in the agile environment, and proficient in the scrum processes and best practices. Best of all, you will work with and share ideas, information, and innovation with our team in a progressive, company culture that is second to none.
- Developing next generation software solutions for the product engineering in conjunction with the technology team.
- Documentation of software designs.
- Adherence to Agile Software Development principles and practices.
- Conducting and being subject to code reviews.
- Applying test driven development practices to all coding efforts.
- Improving velocity, code coverage, vulnerabilities and software bugs.
- Committed to a continuous learning path.
- Design and maintain automated release channels
- Experience with React or Vue frameworks
- Certification or 1+ years hands on
- Linux systems configuration
- Networking and infrastructure components like ELB
- Monitoring and alerts
- Experience with containers as build artifacts
- Configuration, provisioning and deployment to production environments
- Certification or 1+ years hands on
Build and Deployment Automation
- Demonstrable track records of implementing continuous deployment (CD) through to production
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Experience handling sensitive application configuration and data (passwords, PCI, PII)
Nice to Have
- Kubernetes: Container provisioning, orchestration and clustering
- ELK stack (Elastisearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- AppDynamics: Application Performance Monitoring (APM)
- git and github
- PCI application security standards
- AWS CloudFormation and Cloud Development Kit (CDK)
One Technologies offers attractive compensation, 100% company-paid health and dental insurance, short term and long-term disability coverage, paid health club membership, tuition reimbursement and flexible working hours in a casual, open, creative environment.
To all recruitment agencies
One Technologies does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias, company recruiters or other One Technologies employees. One Technologies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.