Associate Product Manager
- 8144 Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX 75231, USA
One Technologies is a Dallas-based, privately held, direct-to-consumer products company that develops and markets ScoreSense® – an industry-leading online and mobile provider of consumer credit information, identity monitoring, and neighborhood alert services. By providing more than 1 million ScoreSense® subscribers continuous access to credit, identity theft, and family safety features, we strive to make life more secure for our members.
One Technologies has been recognized numerous times for our success, impressive growth, and progressive company culture by various trade publications and “Best Of” lists, including the Dallas Business Journal, Tech Titans Fast 50, and the Inc. 500. We’ve been recognized as the #1 fastest growing company in Dallas on the 2013-14 “SMU 100” list, and were also recently named to the 2018 “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” list, the 5th time we’ve received this honor in recent years.
One Technologies has been able to accomplish amazing things while maintaining a culture that is friendly and fun, yet driven to achieve greatness.
More information about One Technologies is available at onetechnologies.net.
The Associate Product Manager plays a pivotal role in shaping and driving our enrollment path strategy. This role facilitates the go to market strategy for Partnership Marketing, Marketing and Optimization initiatives that focus on enhancing the enrollment and purchase funnel experience. The Associate Product Manager acts as a project champion by setting priorities and is a strong partner across all departments ensuring the needs of the company and organizations are met.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with key stakeholders to obtain a full understanding of project vision, objectives and deliverables.
- Define and prioritize the delivery of features and functionality as the agile product owner by developing and maintaining the product backlog
- Develop epics based on understanding of project goals and go to market strategy. Work closely with Business Analysts to elicit, identify and refine user stories
- Formulate the go to market plan for key initiatives and partner with development on an execution strategy that aligns with company priorities
- Serve as the day- to -day business decision maker for the sprint team, including explaining priorities and requirements to the development teams
- Work closely with the Creative and Optimization teams to ensure creative mocks, comps, creative assets, and test cases correctly align with business requirements.
- Attend prioritization meetings as the champion for projects to be launched in a strategic manner.
- Provide options for project deliverables to be completed in a phased approach, when needed.
- Communicate a high-level summary of all project’s status to the team on a regular basis, and is in constant communication with each business owner providing updates and opportunity for feedback.
- Manage multiple projects, tasks and initiatives concurrently.
- Experience developing and managing online and/or eCommerce products that cater to individual consumers
- Proven expertise in fundamental product management functions- writing requirements, building mocks/wireframes, creating presentations for senior level management, distilling analyses, managing relationships by working with and directing cross-functional teams and outside vendors
- Strong organizational, leadership and project management skills.
- Prior leadership experience with the ability to influence change.
- Strong collaborator with the ability to develop strong working relationships with cross functional teammates.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and laser-focused.
- Able to use logic and reasoning to identify and evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions or approaches to problems.
- Ability to negotiate and resolve conflicting priorities, task assignments, and directives.
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with stakeholders both technical and non-technical
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Proficient with standard MS Office and tools – including JIRA, MS Project, Visio and Confluence.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree with 5-8 years of experience in a product manager or product owner role.
One Technologies offers attractive compensation, 100% company-paid health and dental insurance, short term and long-term disability coverage, paid health club membership, tuition reimbursement and flexible working hours in a casual, open, creative environment.
To all recruitment agencies
One Technologies does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias, company recruiters or other One Technologies employees. One Technologies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.