Technical Delivery Manager (AWS Cloud Infrastructure)
- 8144 Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX 75231, USA
One Technologies is a Dallas-based, privately held, direct-to-consumer products company that develops and markets ScoreSense® – an industry-leading online and mobile provider of consumer credit information, identity monitoring, and neighborhood alert services. By providing more than 1 million ScoreSense® subscribers continuous access to credit, identity theft, and family safety features, we strive to make life more secure for our members.
One Technologies has been recognized numerous times for our success, impressive growth, and progressive company culture by various trade publications and “Best Of” lists, including the Dallas Business Journal, Tech Titans Fast 50, and the Inc. 500. We’ve been recognized as the #1 fastest growing company in Dallas on the 2013-14 “SMU 100” list, and were also recently named to the 2018 “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” list, the 5th time we’ve received this honor in recent years.
One Technologies has been able to accomplish amazing things while maintaining a culture that is friendly and fun, yet driven to achieve greatness.
More information about One Technologies is available at onetechnologies.net.
The Technical Delivery Manager will perform the roles of Product Owner, Scrum Master and Project Manager by working with Technology leadership to drive the creation, planning, execution and closure of deliverables that involve IT operations, data assets and infrastructure changes. As a member of OT’s PMO, they are owners and drivers of technical processes, business processes, guidelines and templates that relate to these deliverables.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proficiently performs the dual role of a Product Owner and Scrum Master for the IT Operations Scrum team. This involves:
- Collaboration with teams across the organization to strategize, define and communicate the technical requirements that are expected to be executed by the team in an efficient and effective manner.
- Providing guidance, prioritization, organization and motivation for the team prior to and during each Sprint to reduce blockers and maximize output, while ensuring OT's Scrum processes are practiced.
- Communicating to all levels of the organization both verbally and in written form the plans and progress of the team. This includes roadmaps, scrum team metrics, and program/project status reporting.
- Coordinates closely with Resource Managers, Product Managers and fellow Delivery Managers to plan a deliverable’s execution, while taking responsibility for planning the management of scope, costs and schedule. Outputs of this phase may include:
- Defining roles and responsibilities using a RACI chart.
- Collaborating with the Product Manager and Technology Leadership to document and manage scope, effort and schedule.
- Implementing best-practice tools and processes to ensure clearly defined plans are communicated to stakeholders.
- Contract management and execution with 3rd parties.
- Manages the execution, monitoring and controlling of each work stream using OT's Agile methodology of software development. This includes managing:
- Planned and unplanned changes, risks and issues to ensure rapid delivery and greater predictability
- Internal and external stakeholder involvement to keep them apprised of progress and address their needs
- Shifts in priorities from senior leadership by ensuring members remain agile enough to handle changes with minimal disruption to productivity
- Collaborate with Accounting and Senior Leadership to oversee the procurement of any hardware, software or services needed for a project or program.
- Actively participates and contributes to the organization's PMO community to constantly improve OT's delivery guidelines, templates and processes. This requires working closely with all departments of the organization to gather feedback and ensure any new changes or alterations to existing guidelines, templates and processes are communicated effectively.
- Performs other work-related duties as needed.
- Minimum of 2 years of Scrum Master experience and/or managing using an Agile Development methodology.
- Minimum of a year of Technical Project/ Program Management experience implementing solutions on Cloud-based platforms, such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud.
- 2+ years’ experience in a medium to large-sized IT department, and has a good knowledge of IT functions, systems, applications and processes.
- Experience with other standardized development methodologies such as Waterfall or RUP is preferred.
- Experience of process management or ownership.
- Experience within either the Credit or web-driven ecommerce systems environment is preferred.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, facilitating status meetings and presenting to large groups.
- Ability to identify problems, mediate issues, develop solutions, and implement appropriate courses of action.
- A highly motivated person that is passionate about collaborating with others to drive results and can motivate others to do the same to improve the organization.
- A team player who is open-minded, proactive and process driven.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a high attention to detail and impeccable time management skills.
- Someone who possesses a team-first mentality.
- Highly proficient with MS Office, Jira and Confluence (or equivalent tools).
- Ability to expertly read, write and speak in the English language.
Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
One Technologies offers attractive compensation, 100% company-paid health and dental insurance, short term and long-term disability coverage, paid health club membership, tuition reimbursement and flexible working hours in a casual, open, creative environment.
To all recruitment agencies
One Technologies does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias, company recruiters or other One Technologies employees. One Technologies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.