Affiliate Marketing Partnership Manager
- 8144 Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX 75231, USA
One Technologies is a Dallas-based, privately held, direct-to-consumer products company that develops and markets ScoreSense® – an industry-leading online and mobile provider of consumer credit information, identity monitoring, and neighborhood alert services. By providing more than 1 million ScoreSense® subscribers continuous access to credit, identity theft, and family safety features, we strive to make life more secure for our members.
One Technologies has been recognized numerous times for our success, impressive growth, and progressive company culture by various trade publications and “Best Of” lists, including the Dallas Business Journal, Tech Titans Fast 50, and the Inc. 500. We’ve been recognized as the #1 fastest growing company in Dallas on the 2013-14 “SMU 100” list, and were also recently named to the 2018 “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” list, the 5th time we’ve received this honor in recent years.
One Technologies has been able to accomplish amazing things while maintaining a culture that is friendly and fun, yet driven to achieve greatness.
More information about One Technologies is available at onetechnologies.net.
The Partnership Marketing Manager is charged with cultivating new business relationships and establishing strong, long-term relationships with existing clients that are mutually beneficial and profitable. This person will provide strategic vision and digital solutions for clients, as well as manage the day-to-day communication, marketing and operations of their portfolio. Must be able to successfully develop and execute profitable digital strategies to grow and diversify distribution channels for One Technologies products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and grow a portfolio through affiliate and digital marketing initiatives, as well as new business development.
- Assess client needs, expectations and foster growth within assigned accounts.
- Develop and execute strategic marketing plans to increase revenue, market share and profitability.
- Manage daily communication with partners and troubleshoot potential client issues.
- Consistently monitor and analyze digital campaign performance and provide recommendations to optimize and/or A/B test.
- Effectively communicate OT’s corporate strategy to clients and successfully integrate them with client’s specific operation.
- Generate and assess new leads, and quickly determine the potential to grow within the portfolio.
- Participate in business development opportunities by attending conferences, client meetings, etc.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and cross-functional partners, including analytics, finance, legal and technology.
- Remain up-to-date on competitors and industry and ecommerce trends.
- Create PowerPoint sales and marketing decks that influence partners to change direction or drive new strategies.
- The ability to spot new sales opportunities and identify growth opportunities within the marketplace.
- Talent to uncover and nurture growth opportunities with existing partners.
- A strategic thinker who carefully weighs the pros and cons of various options. Gathers and leverages all relevant facts (internal and external) to identify profitable growth opportunities.
- Demonstrate curiosity to look beyond the numbers and ask critical questions to develop effective strategies.
- Consistent monitoring of portfolio and project performance and be able to pivot quickly and meet the goals of the company.
- B2B2C experience in digital marketing role.
One Technologies offers attractive compensation, 100% company-paid health and dental insurance, short term and long-term disability coverage, paid health club membership, tuition reimbursement and flexible working hours in a casual, open, creative environment.
To all recruitment agencies
One Technologies does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias, company recruiters or other One Technologies employees. One Technologies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.