Senior Full Stack Engineer (AWS Cloud)
- 8144 Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX 75231, USA
One Technologies is a Dallas-based, privately held, direct-to-consumer products company that develops and markets ScoreSense® – an industry-leading online and mobile provider of consumer credit information, identity monitoring, and neighborhood alert services. By providing more than 1 million ScoreSense® subscribers continuous access to credit, identity theft, and family safety features, we strive to make life more secure for our members.
Our commitment to building responsive, elegantly designed credit and security products for consumers has ignited a massive surge in growth. Over the past few years, One Technologies has grown to 160 employees, and our annual revenues have skyrocketed.
One Technologies has been recognized numerous times for our success, impressive growth, and progressive company culture by various trade publications and “Best Of” lists, including the Dallas Business Journal, Tech Titans Fast 50, and the Inc. 500. We’ve been recognized as the #1 fastest growing company in Dallas on the 2013-14 “SMU 100” list, and were also recently named to the 2018 “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” list, the 5th time we’ve received this honor.
One Technologies has been able to accomplish amazing things while maintaining a culture that is friendly, fun and driven to achieve greatness.
More information about One Technologies is available at onetechnologies.net.
As a member of our Product [Software] Engineering Group, you will dive head-first into innovative solutioning to grow our products and business. You will join a curious team of technologists dedicated to improving development standards, software design, application security, and code testing. You will be comfortable in the agile environment, and proficient in the scrum processes and best practices -- as well as knowing the value of end-to-end software development -critical in Agile frameworks and cloud based development- is key. Best of all, you will work with and share ideas, information, and innovation with our team of technologists from all over the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing next generation software solutions for the product engineering in conjunction with the technology team.
- Documentation of software designs.
- Adherence to Agile Software Development principles and practices.
- Conducting and being subject to code reviews.
- Applying test driven development practices to all coding efforts.
- Improving velocity, code coverage, vulnerabilities and software bugs.
- Committed to a continuous learning path.
- Understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic architecture best practices (Must Have)
- Must have experience with Docker containers as build artifacts
- Demonstrable track records of implementing Continuous Deployment (CD) through to production (Must Have)
- Must have experience with Cloud Foundry UAA or Auth0
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- Designing, developing and deploying cloud-based solution(s)
- Docker configuration, provisioning and deployment to production environments
- Build and Deployment Automation with Bamboo and Jenkins
- Microservices Architecture
- Expertise in SAML, OAuth, or OpenId implementations
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- Kubernetes: Container provisioning, orchestration and clustering OR other Kubernetes alternatives, e.g. Docker Swarm
- ELK stack (Elastisearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- AppDynamics: Application Performance Monitoring (APM)
- git and githuB
- PCI application security
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree from a credited university or related industry experience required.
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
AWS Certification or 1+ years in designing, developing and deploying AWS cloud-based solution(s.)
Docker Certification or 1+ years hands on.
One Technologies offers attractive compensation, 100% company-paid health and dental insurance, short term and long-term disability coverage, paid health club membership, tuition reimbursement and flexible working hours in a casual, open, creative environment.
To all recruitment agencies
One Technologies does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias, company recruiters or other One Technologies employees. One Technologies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.