Manager, Business Development (Digital Products, FinTech, eCommerce)
- 8144 Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX 75231, USA
One Technologies is a Dallas-based, privately held, direct-to-consumer products company that develops and markets ScoreSense® – an industry-leading online and mobile provider of consumer credit information, identity monitoring, and neighborhood alert services. By providing more than 1 million ScoreSense® subscribers continuous access to credit, identity theft, and family safety features, we strive to make life more secure for our members.
One Technologies has been recognized numerous times for our success, impressive growth, and progressive company culture by various trade publications and “Best Of” lists, including the Dallas Business Journal, Tech Titans Fast 50, and the Inc. 500. We’ve been recognized as the #1 fastest growing company in Dallas on the 2013-14 “SMU 100” list, and were also recently named to the 2018 “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” list, the 5th time we’ve received this honor in recent years.
One Technologies has been able to accomplish amazing things while maintaining a culture that is friendly and fun, yet driven to achieve greatness.
More information about One Technologies is available at onetechnologies.net.
The role of the Manager of Business Development is to identify and develop business opportunities which will enable the organization to acquire new acquisitions or strategic partnerships to grow its customer base. This will be achieved through the creation of a rich pipeline of prospective opportunities, negotiate and close profitable business, and work with an account services team to drive a high level of customer satisfaction and revenue growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for business development (hunter) activities including defining new strategic opportunities and developing partnership with companies that will increase product reach or create additional revenue opportunities
- Secure strategic partnerships with data suppliers and financial services institutions (banks, credit card issuers, Fintechs, non-traditional lenders, etc.) in support of monetization opportunities.
- Manage, maintain and expand revenue streams with existing monetization partners that require skillful planning and execution to drive account penetration which leads to revenue growth and client satisfaction.
- Create a vision, strategy and account plan to achieve revenue objectives and enable consistent success.
- Lead client/partner business reviews, and executive briefings.
- Negotiate long term strategic pricing, terms and conditions on partnership agreements.
- Identify and remove barriers to achieving goals.
- Identify and negotiate feature enhancements for existing products with Functional partners.
- Identify prospective target and market opportunities and perform necessary due diligence.
- Motivate and drive cross-functional teams without direct reporting relationships, to influence others to drive strategy.
- Accountable for data and reporting accuracy (dashboards, MBR’s/QBR’s, forecasts).
- Implement a consultative solution to selling strategies to build and maintain a pipeline of opportunities through innovation and strategic alliances.
- Oversee the performance of strategic initiatives and related quantitative analysis
- Drive activities to closure
- Coordinate with other departments within the organization to achieve project management, program implementation, and other services as required to achieve results
We are looking for the best sales talent to join a great team! A top candidate will have had a year over year success in a similar role and posses a high degree of intrinsic motivation to achieve intellectual horsepower and emotional intelligence. One Technologies is a great workplace for top performers to achieve their career aspirations.
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding financial/revenue budgets, and managing client/partnership relationships preferably in the digital, online sales/marketing and subscription services space
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills with strong ability to manage, influence and execute.
- Strong skills in strategic and quantitative analysis, project management, contract negotiation, communication and leadership are essential
- Strategic thinker and problem solver, with high level of passion and commitment to succeed.
- Excellent written and verbal communications with ability to successfully relate to people at all levels and communicate strategy.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and manage teams of employees or contractors
- Firm grasp and understanding of Internet and on-line marketing companies
- Willingness to travel within the US
- BS/BA in general business, marketing or related major required, (MBA desirable).
One Technologies offers attractive compensation, 100% company-paid health and dental insurance, short term and long-term disability coverage, paid health club membership, tuition reimbursement and flexible working hours in a casual, open, creative environment.
To all recruitment agencies
One Technologies does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias, company recruiters or other One Technologies employees. One Technologies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.