SQL Data Developer
- 8144 Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX 75231, USA
One Technologies is a Dallas-based, privately held, direct-to-consumer products company that develops and markets ScoreSense® – an industry-leading online and mobile provider of consumer credit information, identity monitoring, and neighborhood alert services. By providing more than 1 million ScoreSense® subscribers continuous access to credit, identity theft, and family safety features, we strive to make life more secure for our members.
One Technologies has been recognized numerous times for our success, impressive growth, and progressive company culture by various trade publications and “Best Of” lists, including the Dallas Business Journal, Tech Titans Fast 50, and the Inc. 500. We’ve been recognized as the #1 fastest growing company in Dallas on the 2013-14 “SMU 100” list, and were also recently named to the 2018 “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” list, the 5th time we’ve received this honor in recent years.
One Technologies has been able to accomplish amazing things while maintaining a culture that is friendly and fun, yet driven to achieve greatness.
More information about One Technologies is available at onetechnologies.net.
This position will be responsible for assisting analytics teams with data needs with data needs, adhoc queries, data exploration and provide support of the business intelligence web intranet. Additional responsibilities include requirements gathering, data retrieval and preparation of data structures required for presentations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gain an understanding of our business and analytics capabilities to serve as a subject matter expert of business data and database structures.
- Meet with customers to understand data requests, work with them to identify and close requirements gaps.
- Use SQL Server to retrieve, test and deliver data in a timely and efficient manner.
- Create technical documentation for a data request on an as-needed basis.
- Identify opportunities for creating new analytics data structures to improve team efficiency.
- Collaborate with other team members to build upon results to create deeper insights.
- Coordinate code reviews with analysts to ensure quality of data before turning over to customers.
- Partner with analytics leaders to identify opportunities of process improvement.
- Experience working with SQL Server Management Studio.
- Experience as a report, campaign\list pull, or data analyst.
- Able to work with little supervision and meet deadlines on a consistent basis.
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with a star-schema data warehouse preferred.
- Experience facilitating information and requirement gathering sessions.
- Experience using Jira or other workflow management tool.
- Proven ability to help guide customers in refining data needs.
- Show confidence in work relationships and be responsible for making others aware of issues, delays, and other needs. Should be able to talk comfortably with customers.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office. Must have experience working with Excel.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to read, write and speak in the English language.
- Experience using Jira for workflow management preferred.
- Experience helping coworkers organize tasks.
- Experience mentoring others.
- Candidate should possess the following personal traits: teachable, friendly, flexible, confident and reliable.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution or equivalent work experience. At least 3 years of work related experience.
One Technologies offers attractive compensation, 100% company-paid health and dental insurance, short term and long-term disability coverage, paid health club membership, tuition reimbursement and flexible working hours in a casual, open, creative environment.
To all recruitment agencies
One Technologies does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias, company recruiters or other One Technologies employees. One Technologies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.